Fright Night and Demons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
So since i have a billion sculpts goin, naturally I decided to hop back on an older one....and 4 more.....:lol

I cant just have a Barlow offered here , thats silly :duh
Does anyone here know of a good gray leather trenchcoat ??

jerrysculpt.jpg

I am also workin on revamping these guys for 1/6th scale customs ( these are the originals I sculpted, picts of the new ones when closer ) ...... ..

demonspanel4.jpg

I did the original head sculpts for the smaller toys :rolleyes:

More to come .........

Russ

So since i have a billion sculpts goin, naturally I decided to hop back on an older one....and 4 more.....:lol

I cant just have a Barlow offered here , thats silly :duh
Does anyone here know of a good gray leather trenchcoat ??

jerrysculpt.jpg

I am also workin on revamping these guys for 1/6th scale customs ( these are the originals I sculpted, picts of the new ones when closer ) ...... ..

demonspanel4.jpg

I did the original head sculpts for the smaller toys :rolleyes:

More to come .........

Russ

Wow, those are NICE!

Jerry! Sweet!

I always loved those American Werewolf sculpts you did on the smaller figs. You did an absolutely phenominal job on those. How cool is it to have the actual sculptor make them 1:6 for us, guys? :banana:banana:banana Those are gonna look amazing in some actual 1:6 cloth Nazi costumes!

Hopefully you'll make David and a messed-up talking meatloaf Jack to go with them at some point down the line to keep them company.

You're killing me with the different teases of the Who figures in all your pics. Can't wait to see your Troughton sculpt head-on!
-Rick :)

Oh damn, those American Werewolf sculpts are sick!!! Bashing a figure with those would be pretty easy and would look awesome :rock

Looking great. Please keep us posted. Cannot wait to pick these up. Haven't had a chance to tackle Barlow yet but he looks great in-hand.

Absolutely fantastic details on all of these! The tiny little fangs, and the individual teeth, on the vampire and werewolf sculpts are incredible!

Those sculpts are fantastic! I especially love the Jerry from Fright Night. Gotta give mad props to the good ole 80's horror. They had some good films back then. I may be interested in one of these as well. Keep us posted on when they will be available.

Russ I need about three more jobs to pay for all the incredible little minions you conger with your hands. As I bite into my apple.

Jay

Impressive sculpts - all of them :)

The Jerry Dandrige is so nice, would love to be on the list for that one.

Maybe too complicated as more than the head has to be sculpted, but ever considered the Griffin Dune Zombie?

You really are making all the ones from my wishlist :)

Thanks all !!

I cant stop doing things from the 80's :lol
I think I will do Dunn and Naughton after the demons. Deteriorating versions would rock ..hmm

Maybe Amy and Ed or a Peter Vincent would be in order down the line ??

Yeah all those teeth will be tricky !! We'll see how it goes.....:eek:

Yes that's a They Live Alien, another figure I must have. I think I will offer diff versions of that, like 2 men 1 woman Alien, diff hairstyles.

Tackle that Barlow, Don't let him get away !! :lol

...I think I will do Dunn and Naughton after the demons. Deteriorating versions would rock ..hmm

Maybe Amy and Ed or a Peter Vincent would be in order down the line ??
Those would all be awesome!!

Yes that's a They Live Alien, another figure I must have....
Bad ass! Have you thought of doing a Roddy Piper headsculpt, I'd totally be in for one! :rock

Roddy Piper might go with that nicely, I think there are plaid shirts around somewhere.
Probably be an easy custom . Wonder if there are shades like that ??

R

I'm loving the jerry and american werewolf in london heads,man! You're going to be selling them right? I'm in if you are,please say you're selling them,please! :lol

Back