Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And let me also add that you sir, need the 19 inch remake figure to accompany Myers. :lecture And that stand is sick you made. :rock

Hehe you wanna know how I made it? 3 video tapes and I cut out the part of the box that had "Halloween" on it :lol From a distance it looks official. I only got the Myers cuz SS hasn't made a PF of him yet. Otherwise I don't really care for NECA product to be honest. The NECA Jason (remake) looks cool but too toyish imo. It would need a solid repaint from head to toe. Besides I have a REALLY good feeling Sideshow will announce a Friday remake Premium Format soon.

Hehe you wanna know how I made it? 3 video tapes and I cut out the part of the box that had "Halloween" on it :lol From a distance it looks official. I only got the Myers cuz SS hasn't made a PF of him yet. Otherwise I don't really care for NECA product to be honest. The NECA Jason (remake) looks cool but too toyish imo. It would need a solid repaint from head to toe. Besides I have a REALLY good feeling Sideshow will announce a Friday remake Premium Format soon.
Dude, if you're right I will do a ****ing dance! :lol I want one bad.

Dude, if you're right I will do a ****ing dance! :lol I want one bad.

Well they gave us all a hint that they were/are working on both a Jason and Freddy product. I think after seeing that Jason 3 charity auction PF we know they are not making anything from the originals.

Again just speculation. Like the Joker i'll take almost anything Jason from SS.

Well they gave us all a hint that they were/are working on both a Jason and Freddy product. I think after seeing that Jason 3 charity auction PF we know they are not making anything from the originals.

Again just speculation. Like the Joker i'll take almost anything Jason from SS.

What makes you say that?

I was under the impression that the auction was a mild success and was it not confirmed somewhere that a Jason 3 PF was in the works?

What makes you say that?

I was under the impression that the auction was a mild success and was it not confirmed somewhere that a Jason 3 PF was in the works?

That I know nothing about, do you have a link? I sure as hell hope so. Again i'm just specualting so ...........

Yeah Ive heard about it taking place during the winter as well. I think that would be so awesome. You'd get that gloomy dead trees look with jason walking about. Plus with it being winter, I wonder how he would dress now. Being that he kind of had an overcoat on all ready. Either way I cant wait for part 2.

Yeah Ive heard about it taking place during the winter as well. I think that would be so awesome. You'd get that gloomy dead trees look with jason walking about. Plus with it being winter, I wonder how he would dress now. Being that he kind of had an overcoat on all ready. Either way I cant wait for part 2.

I'm right there with ya bub.

I always wondered about that..Conveniently its always friday the 13th in the summer/swimmable weather. But I guess living in New jersey you expect there to be four seasons.

I just saw the remake part one and it was awful. Not in the least bit scary and it was LOL bad.

Back