Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I gotta say this is good news. Derek was the first time I was afraid of Jason since part 3. Jason is friggin menacing in part 3. I hope they can keep the pace up with another movie though..and give us a bit more.

The remake of F13 was one of the worst flms i've seen in many years. The annoying cast didnt help.

Great Part 2:rock I wonder in what direction will they go Jason died at the end.So dose this mean Zombie Jason.

Ya i know :lol:lol I allways hate that.Why kill him if your going to bring him back in a sequel.I would love to see Jason just kill all and at the end walk a way alive.

Ya i know :lol:lol I allways hate that.Why kill him if your going to bring him back in a sequel.I would love to see Jason just kill all and at the end walk a way alive.

Well even though we were led to believe the ending was a "Dream Sequence" (I mean how does he retrieve his mask and rise to the surface so fast, right?) it still makes it very clear that a sequel is coming. Likewise with originals parts 1 and 3. I can't wait and I said it before, I hope they release one every year replicating the 80's all over again.

I agree.I love the Friday the 13th and the remake was awesome and Derek
Mears is a kickass Jason.Love to see more of them.:rock

Well even though we were led to believe the ending was a "Dream Sequence" (I mean how does he retrieve his mask and rise to the surface so fast, right?) it still makes it very clear that a sequel is coming. Likewise with originals parts 1 and 3. I can't wait and I said it before, I hope they release one every year replicating the 80's all over again.
I didn't know the end was a dream sequence. Very cool. :rock I also would love to see one every year.

I didn't know the end was a dream sequence. Very cool. :rock I also would love to see one every year.

No no no, not confirmed (that I know of) but just my own speculation. :D I assume it was a "dream sequence" and that they were just trying to recreate a similar ending to the original part 1 in 1980.

No no no, not confirmed (that I know of) but just my own speculation. :D I assume it was a "dream sequence" and that they were just trying to recreate a similar ending to the original part 1 in 1980.
Oh, I got ya. And that just might be the route they go because they said that if Clay and his sister aren't busy with other work they want them to be in part 2. So if they are in part 2 I think they will play the dream card as to the end of part one.

Back