Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is still available in a few months, I may look into getting one. It's really a cool piece. Ex or regular. I like both.

custom
IMG-20111110-01123.jpg

IMG-20111110-01121-1.jpg

IMG-20111110-01121.jpg

I have the regular and would love another sculpt and a machete hand since the hands Are removable as well I hope thats what your planning at least the head

Yeah, you cant go wrong BG. Easily one of the best PFs in Sideshow's history right along with the Wolfman.

Fixed.:horror:lol:lol That Wolfman will always be my favorite piece. Because everyone always gets the Wolfman wrong. wrong. wrong. They tapped the taleants of Mike Hill for Wolfie and he nailed the likeness spot on.:monkey3:peace Jason rates right next to Wolfie...but I wont allow him to dethrone him.

Fixed.:horror:lol:lol That Wolfman will always be my favorite piece. Because everyone always gets the Wolfman wrong. wrong. wrong. They tapped the taleants of Mike Hill for Wolfie and he nailed the likeness spot on.:monkey3:peace Jason rates right next to Wolfie...but I wont allow him to dethrone him.

That's why I cleverly worded it, "one of..." :lol :pfft:

If this is still available in a few months, I may look into getting one. It's really a cool piece. Ex or regular. I like both.

If you can get an EX I would go for that, regular is still awesome but the EX is just on a whole other level. Good luck though, not sure how many of popped up. Regular should be easy to get.

I'm tempted! If only the additional postage and potential of customs fees weren't there, I'd be straight in for one!

Back