Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not a bad thing. We are here in the horror section to discuss the characters we love, and i see no problem in discussing hypothetical DEATH MATCHES.

if it's too much for you i suggest you go to the library and check out National Geographic or something more up your alley.

I never said it was a bad thing! I loved the $#!t out of those Fango ads!

Boot from St. Paul said:
Jason kills all! Freddy is king! Long live Leatherface! Creeper, Chucky and Candyman blow! Savini is God!

...then again, Nat Geo does have naked boobies. I might make that trip to the library anyway. :duff

It just hit me. You know what this thread (and, as it's already been pointed out, many of the threads in the Horror section) reminds me of? Those free subscriber ads in the back of old school Fangoria magazines.

You know the ones, where some loner kid from Tulsa would write...

...or some Shakespeare in Virginia would pen...

...maybe Kevin A from Coronado, CA would send in...

Same thing we've got going on in here, only we're not restricted to 80 characters.

It's amazing how we've come so far and yet made so little progress. :rock :lol

Did they ever send you anything for getting your comments printed? :nana:

Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to subscribe to "that awful magazine". It no doubt would have warped my young mind...probably turned me into a serial killer or something. 'Cause, you know, that happens.

Thankfully, I still managed to nab a few issues a year at my local B. Dalton. When the cat's in JCPenney, the mice will buy gore mags.

Did they ever send you anything...

Ironically, I would have killed for a free Fangoria t-shirt. So much for not warping my young mind. :monkey1

Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to subscribe to "that awful magazine". It no doubt would have warped my young mind...probably turned me into a serial killer or something. 'Cause, you know, that happens.

Thankfully, I still managed to nab a few issues a year at my local B. Dalton. When the cat's in JCPenney, the mice will buy gore mags.

Ironically, I would have killed for a free Fangoria t-shirt. So much for not warping my young mind. :monkey1

Growing up, my mom was the same way, and my LCS wouldn't sell them to me. I think I was the only kid in my neighborhood shouldertapping for Fangoria. :lol

I never said it was a bad thing! I loved the $#!t out of those Fango ads!

...then again, Nat Geo does have naked boobies. I might make that trip to the library anyway. :duff

:rotfl right on man. I'm particularly fond of discussing fictional characters competing in death matches. It's an entertaining way to critically examine their powers, abilities and how they compare to their counterparts, plus it helps me decipher who i like most and why :hi5:

Ha! Too true.

Getting back to the topic at hand, all I can really add to the conversation at this point is that I won a Jason PF during Spook and both my limited budget and my inner goofy kid at the bookstore flippin' through Fangorias are thrilled.

Winning a Spook prize is awesome, but winning a Jason Voorhees PF? :thud:

Can't wait to place it downstairs...next to the TV... :monkey1

Ha! Too true.

Getting back to the topic at hand, all I can really add to the conversation at this point is that I won a Jason PF during Spook and both my limited budget and my inner goofy kid at the bookstore flippin' through Fangorias are thrilled.

Winning a Spook prize is awesome, but winning a Jason Voorhees PF? :thud:

Can't wait to place it downstairs...next to the TV... :monkey1

Congratulation! You've won one of the best prizes of Spooktacular.

Thank you! The best part of it is...wait, is BlitzOUT around? No? Cool... :monkey1 :lol

It was a chat contest and I was given the choice between "Jason PF or Undying Carcass". I'm pretty sure I typed "Jason" before the Mistress even finished typing the word "Carcass".

Like I said, I'm thrilled.

wow to win the Jason PF at spook...thats crazy awesome. I think thats gotta be one of the best prizes for real.

Thank you! The best part of it is...wait, is BlitzOUT around? No? Cool... :monkey1 :lol

It was a chat contest and I was given the choice between "Jason PF or Undying Carcass". I'm pretty sure I typed "Jason" before the Mistress even finished typing the word "Carcass".

Like I said, I'm thrilled.

:rotfl You....... Nah but seriously I would have typed the same thing if I was there. I love my UC pf but as I've learnt from my time in this thread- Jason rules the roost:peace

Are you feeling okay? This can readily be ordered directly from Sideshow at the click of a button. Unless, of course, you are talking about the exclusive. In which case, you are S.O.L. unless you want to fork out the big bucks on eBay.

Padding your post count maybe? :lol

Back