Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did the UPS driver do?

RRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRGH!!!

My ******* Jason has been on the ******* UPS truck for 13 hours now! WHERE THE EFF ARE YOU, CREEPY-@$$ UPS DRIVER GUY?!!

I've literally been waiting here for him all day and it's driving me bonko! Stupid-@$$ "signature required" policy...

:gah::cuss

*whew*

I feel a little better now. :monkey3

Yeeeeeah...When it came to m'Jason, I had little in the way of patience that day. :monkey1

All is well in Camp Crystal Lake, though. He arrived and he's spectacular.

Pictures:

20120118001220.jpg

20120118001206.jpg

20120118001146.jpg

20120118001104.jpg

20120118001049.jpg

20120118001035.jpg

20120118000952.jpg

Yeah, the shirt it is green like in the movie. I will take more pictures with a good camera and with natural light.

This is one of the grails on my collection and this is also my start on buying premium format statues.

SilentSurfer Custom Accessories for regular and Exclusive edition PFs...soon.

Featuring a new, wider mask with proper hole size and arrangement, cheek snaps, and real elastic straps.
NewMask.jpg

Don't go beating up my inbox just yet.:nono

SilentSurfer Custom Accessories for regular and Exclusive edition PFs...soon.

Featuring a new, wider mask with proper hole size and arrangement, cheek snaps, and real elastic straps.
NewMask.jpg

Don't go beating up my inbox just yet.:nono
I'll be kicking the ____ out of your friggin' inbox, motherlover! Please keep us updated, brother. I am in like Flynn for the win! :rock

Man I got stuck with an original and would love some parts for it font get me wrong I love it but would love to know what you working on for the non exclusives please don't lose intrest I want me some parts

Wait, I think I figured it out. By accessories for the regular there would be a whole new head, right? Couldn't figure out how a new mask would fit on a regular head...

Back