Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Am I that obvious? I'll head over to sideshow and place an order just now, I should have checked Sideshow before posting such a silly comment. Sorry lol

Nah, it's cool, I'm just messing with you. I hope you really do order this up from Sideshow. Even the regular is amazing. I own one, and it rocks.

BTW, what is that avatar picture of yours? :horror

Haha that's a relief, was feeling a bit guilty there lol. It's a still from Tales From The Crypt Demon Knight...one of my all time favorites :D

I'm going to check my funds tomorrow before work and if all is good it will be ordered tomorrow night. Fingers crossed!

On a Friday The 13th note, I received the ultimate collection in the mail today...actually a very cool set despite what I'd heard in regards to faults in the set's packaging. Can't wait to sit through them all again :D

Yes, just be very careful when removing the discs from the sleeves. It seemed as the shoved the disc too far up or down on the sleeves where the glues is and can damage the bottom of the dads which happened to me. I exchanged it and carefully took out each disc and placed it in correctly and had no more problems.

Hey dude,

I got off pretty lucky...no glue or residue on the discs, plus pretty easy to remove from the disc book. For my own peace of mind I removed each of the discs and put them into plastic sleeves to avoid any further scratching.

All is good, nice looking set overall. :D

Can anybody who has the regular edition tell me if the head is removable? I'm pondering getting a regular for another custom idea, and a removable head will make it so much easier.

Oh, snap! This could be huge for those who could only get the regular edition. It may even be good news for Sideshow and the sale of their remaining stock of regulars.

My mind is spinning now.:panic:

Hmmmm... What does he have in mind?

I just received my regular edition Jason PF earlier this week. Love it!!!

Remember who let you know first SS. :lecture

I think I know what you have in mind, and if I'm right, I'm so down! :panic:

I'll remember, but you'll probably need to remind me anyway.

What do you think I have in mind? I may or may not confirm it, but I want to know if you even close. Maybe you've got an even better idea.

I'll remember, but you'll probably need to remind me anyway.

What do you think I have in mind? I may or may not confirm it, but I want to know if you even close. Maybe you've got an even better idea.

I'm wondering if you may be thinking of sculpting a maskless version, or.... adding the axe cut. Hmmmmm....

By maskless version, this version:

Part3_alternateEnding.jpg

Definitely wouldn't want to do that, but I think what I've got in mind won't be a problem since it would require people to buy Sideshow's regular piece first.

I'm wondering if you may be thinking of sculpting a maskless version, or.... adding the axe cut. Hmmmmm....

By maskless version, this version:

Part3_alternateEnding.jpg

Not that version, and not sculpted, but you're sort of on the right track.

Back