Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has laned in New Mexico :rock

If everything goes as planned I will have it Wednesday and will whore it up with a ton a pix.

Darkeness, I cant wait to see your pics! I know mine weren't the best but I just wanted to give everyone a preview of what they will be getting since everyone is so excited about getting this piece. I say whore it up BIG TIME! ...and I wonder if the rest of your guys are gonna feel the same way I do about the mark-less head and the machete, I just dont think its as solid as the regular PF with just the mask and the ax ... but its hey still awesome!

I just received mine !! :yess: :panic: :rock:love

Where are you located?

...and I wonder if the rest of your guys are gonna feel the same way I do about the mark-less head and the machete, I just dont think its as solid as the regular PF with just the mask and the ax ... but its hey still awesome!

Want to trade your exclusive for a regular? ;)

Minor update - while it doesn't look promising on the SS side, they are offering me the change to move my $30 NRD to another order. How nice.

Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong : if they're willing to apply your $30 NRD to another order, they aknowledge your card can be charged for that "other order".
Therefore, your card should have been charged for your Jason Ex.
Therefore, they messed up and should complete the Jason order.

Mine will be here today. Will post some non flash pics this afternoon for the European guys and around lunch time for the American dudes .

Same here ... :lol

Mine is sitting right next too me at my desk, haven't even opened him yet, does sideshow write the edition number on the shipping brown box? I remember they do, but i got 2 sets of written numbers on my box, at the top and on the side.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong : if they're willing to apply your $30 NRD to another order, they aknowledge your card can be charged for that "other order".
Therefore, your card should have been charged for your Jason Ex.
Therefore, they messed up and should complete the Jason order.

There is no disagreement that my new card info is on file, only that when I updated it (by calling) that they updated my account, but not any specific orders.

In this case it is like being given $30 store credit to use. I replied to the email I got back pushing the card update issue.

I'll update with a response, but for now it is off to work to get my mind off this for a bit

Here's another story of what these stupid policies are doing to collectors:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has gone through this. I recently had my card stolen & I called SS to put my acct. on hold until I received my new card. I received my new card & reinstated my acct. yesterday. This was handled no problem.

The issue is that when I was going through my transactions with the bank they needed to confirm me as the acct. holder so they asked me the question of my previous address. So come this evening when SS went to bill my next FlexPay charges they were declined & my order was canceled.

I immediately called the bank to see why it was declined. When I did they needed to confirm me as usual. So they asked for my current address. When I gave it to them they said it was wrong. It turns when they were confirming me as the acct. holder during the phone call for the stolen card they somehow made my previous address my current one. Which still doesn't make sense to me as I they were able to send the replacement card to the correct address.

My question is if anyone has gone through this before & were they successful in getting the orders re-opened & more importantly were they able to do so without being charged a cancellation fee? Fortunately both items are still available for pre-order, so I'm thinking that I'll order them again & wait until Monday to call them first thing to see if they can get this straightened out. My biggest concern is that I don't get charged a cancellation fee as it's a significant fee for three FlexPay items.

Thanks

They need to remember this as their business wanes and people stop buying as many collectibles. Their golden age is far over and it's partly because you have to jump through a ton of hoops for the "privilege" of owning one of their products.

I still can't get over this Sideshow cancellation situation.

I know many members bash Bowen Designs for being too "Old Fashioned", but i can honestly say Bowen Designs would NEVER do something like this especially to their returning customers.

Anytime you get a reppacement card you need to call SSC and explain it to them that's your previous CC was stolen. They actually put a comment on your next order charged (you can do that on a renewal card too). If there are any hiccups, they will contact u first before canceling your order.

Back