Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From samhain81 on SF...
Ok guys, here he is. :rock

Sideshow have made a change to the packaging on this peice. The box has a separate compartment, like Gambit had for his base, albeit, this is where all the additional peices go for Jason. I think its a good move personally, as when it comes to packing him up again, you can focus firstly on getting the body and base in the main area, then you can close the box, and focus on the smaller peices in the additional compartment.

I got the ex, but I only took pics of the reg display, as Im moving house soon, and was eager to put him back in the box.

FLAWS: The axe comes in two pieces, one piece with hand/shaft, the other being the blade. The blade attaches at the end with only a little pole to attach together, and due to the angle he's holding the axe, it leaves it prone to slipping off with the slightest touch. It seems very fragile to be honest, and would much rather display with knife in hand than risk the axe blade falling off.

PROS: Everything else :buttrock:

THIS THING HAS PRESENCE!

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

:thud:

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

:thud:

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:lol I KNOW!!! That's about when mine hits Michigan. Then he has to be shipped again and travel to AZ!!! Until then, I'll live vicariously through the forums.
Looks 100Xs better in natural lighting
At least 100x. As with all statue pics.

At work photos are blocked...but just reading the last few posts, Im so pumped for this beast. Damn hes going to look awesome, once I get home I'll be able to take a look at the pics. Hopefully get a few shots up myself this weekend.

Hands look far too clean, Looks like the fingernails are painted like the rest of the hands, Need to dirty them up a bit.

I'm thinking my Jason my want me to spatter more blood on him. Now I have to decide to go either with real blood or a transparent red Tamiya based paint blend? Hmmmmm.

At work photos are blocked...but just reading the last few posts, Im so pumped for this beast. Damn hes going to look awesome, once I get home I'll be able to take a look at the pics. Hopefully get a few shots up myself this weekend.
Yes, please post pics! PLEASE! Did that come across as desperate?
Hands look far too clean, Looks like the fingernails are painted like the rest of the hands, Need to dirty them up a bit.
:lol:lol:lol You posted that exactly when I posted about adding blood! Yes, indeed. More blood and dirt are called for here. :rock

Samhain81 here, Im super happy with mine. Can't wait to get my Custom Michael Myers PF to display right next to him :)

Looks pretty good, but the paint apps on the hands don't look very impressive in those pics. Reminiscent of their work on the Thor PF. Just not much nuance and detail, blood spatter or no.

Thanks mate.

Headsculpts are great, clothing is okay, paint on hands is terrible especially where the hand meets the axe handle and I don't like the pose at all from certain angles. I'm not sure how I feel overall. Some aspects are geat but he just looks overly awkward.

Back