Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you put your order on flexpay and then call Sideshow and tell them to charge your card right away for one big payment? It seems like something that they could do, but I don't know if I've ever heard of anyone doing it.

Can you put your order on flexpay and then call Sideshow and tell them to charge your card right away for one big payment? It seems like something that they could do, but I don't know if I've ever heard of anyone doing it.

Yes you can. You can also have them convert a regular order to Flex pay. They are happy to take your money either way. :)

Yes you can. You can also have them convert a regular order to Flex pay. They are happy to take your money either way. :)

It's seems that we have solved Anton's problem. Personally, I'll wait to pay for it. There's too much stuff coming out and expenses in my life right now to pay for Jason before I have to.

Yeah, Sideshow's Customer Service is really great to deal with. Just drop them a line or give them a call and I'm sure they can help you out anyway they can.

You can also send in a money order if you ask for a shipping quote. I did that on the PZ PF EX just to make sure the funds were in place (because they weren't they WOULD cancel it without notice). So that may be another option. Though it might be a bit too early since they won't know the shipping costs this far out.

Like most items on the site this is sold out too, isn't it? I really wish they would remove items which are no longer in stock and push them to the back of the line and not plastered on the front page :(

Last edited:
Like most items on the site this is sold out too, isn't it? I really wish they would remove items which are no longer in stock to the back of the line and not plastered on the front page :(

That was a fail post good Sir..................SSF.. 8====D..:thwak..<<-----Newb

Just thinking that if the regular has a magnetized head, I figure you could eventually sell the Ex. head alone for enough money to buy an entire regular version of this statue.

Man, you really gotta be a loser in life IMO to not get the ex of this.

If they were smart, they'd have the regular arms and head be seperate magnetic pieces to they can make my mystical expansion pack with a whacked head, forest base, and alternate hands/weapons. :monkey3

If they were smart, they'd have the regular arms and head be seperate magnetic pieces to they can make my mystical expansion pack with a whacked head, forest base, and alternate hands/weapons. :monkey3

Accessory packs are for action figures. If they're going to go that far, I'd rather they just make a Pt. IV.

Back