Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anybody been charged the NRD for this piece yet? It says it's supposed to happen in 24-48 hrs of ordering but I haven't been charged yet...

I'm guessing the delay might have to do with the holiday...

I keep checking to make sure my order is still there, and it is. I think I'm getting paranoid. :lol

So has anybody been charged the NRD for this piece yet? It says it's supposed to happen in 24-48 hrs of ordering but I haven't been charged yet...

I keep checking to make sure my order is still there, and it is. I think I'm getting paranoid. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture I know, right? I've been eyeballing what I'm spending with all the holiday specials to make sure I leave enough to cover the NRD. I have a feeling if they bill and you get declined, due to the small ES, they'll just cancel it and give it to a Waitlister.

It means you are a 100% badass.

I completely forgot about that. You really do.:goodpost:
Isn't that Charlie?

greenmanChooseWisely.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture I know, right? I've been eyeballing what I'm spending with all the holiday specials to make sure I leave enough to cover the NRD. I have a feeling if they bill and you get declined, due to the small ES, they'll just cancel it and give it to a Waitlister.

:lecture Yep, that's why I'm paranoid!

Nothing here yet either. SS slacked off the whole week. Slackers had time to charge me for Hulk on Monday, but conveniently ran out of time before shipping him out. Bastards. :pfft:

nothing here

Still waiting to get charged also:impatient:

No, that would he kahkah, thats one thing I hate about the JvF PF, the mask never looks right. What I mean is a loose mask to display with the exposed sculpt, like in his left hand or on the base.

Yeah---that would work. You know, the only thing that stopped me from buying the Freddy V Jason Jason figure was the crappy mask. I hate that "oh noes--Freddy got a boo boo on my mask" look. Not a big fan of the jacket look either, but couldve lived with it had their been a "no scratches" version of that mask included with the pf.

You know, we have flex pay for folks on a budget, we have NRD to protect Sideshow. I really wish they would offer "pay for the whole thing at once" option. Sometimes I have the money in hand right when they announce things, but run out of funds by the release date and have to resort to selling body parts on the black market to come up with the cash right quick.:thud:

You know, we have flex pay for folks on a budget, we have NRD to protect Sideshow. I really wish they would offer "pay for the whole thing at once" option. Sometimes I have the money in hand right when they announce things, but run out of funds by the release date and have to resort to selling body parts on the black market to come up with the cash right quick.:thud:

:lecture This.

I would be down with this.

I would also like a way to waive the 40 day wait for rewards points to convert. :lecture

If I know on day one I am gonna keep something I dont wanna wait 40 days for my points.

Back