Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an EX on order. i saw that they said wait list items are 1 per customer. If I decide that I want a second one of these am I allowed to sign up for the wait list?

I have an EX on order. i saw that they said wait list items are 1 per customer. If I decide that I want a second one of these am I allowed to sign up for the wait list?

nope, only one EX. version per account. though you could order a REG version if you wanted to, but i don't know why you would.:dunno

This is really one of the few pieces that I know of where the EX is 100% necessary over the reg.

First of all, you get the machete. We all now that Jason is skilled with a variety of weapons, but the machete is his weapon of choice. A Jason with no machete is like a woman with no breasts...I mean,...what's the point?

Secondly the EX gives you the actual monsters face! His mask is awesome but without the EX you can never see behind it. To the true horror that rests beneath.

Now I know those two things alone make the perfect EX,...but wait....what...you say we get an art print as well?!

Well, that's just icing on the cake baby
!

:exactly::exactly: this print looks to be a great piece on it's own. much better than most of the other prints ssc has been pushing out.

Exclusive or fail.

This is really one of the few pieces that I know of where the EX is 100% necessary over the reg.

First of all, you get the machete. We all now that Jason is skilled with a variety of weapons, but the machete is his weapon of choice. A Jason with no machete is like a woman with no breasts...I mean,...what's the point?

Secondly the EX gives you the actual monsters face! His mask is awesome but without the EX you can never see behind it. To the true horror that rests beneath.

Now I know those two things alone make the perfect EX,...but wait....what...you say we get an art print as well?!

Well, that's just icing on the cake baby!

:exactly::exactly: this print looks to be a great piece on it's own. much better than most of the other prints ssc has been pushing out.

:exactly: Print is gonna be nice!

Edit: :lol You're too fast for me my friend, I was trying to be funny with my second post and you beat me to it. It would only be funny if my two posts were together. :rotfl so I thought I would just move it. This turned out to be an epic fail :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Sideshow typically waits a week or two and then sets an edition size. So depending on pre-orders it could be low or quite high. But we all know the exclusive is only 200 and that ain't changing.

Well, that's just icing on the cake baby!

I kinda disagree. When I think Jason from 3, the axe is first to come to mind, just like Jason from 2 is the pitchfork.

Sideshow typically waits a week or two and then sets an edition size. So depending on pre-orders it could be low or quite high. But we all know the exclusive is only 200 and that ain't changing.

Yeah, or they would risk losing the NRD to a lot of pissed of people. The NRD pretty much guarantees things won't change....I hope.

I kinda disagree. When I think Jason from 3, the axe is first to come to mind, just like Jason from 2 is the pitchfork.

Well, yeah he used the axe a lot in the movie so it's makes sense to include it with the REG since this is a Pt. 3 PF. However, the machete is really his signature weapon, and one most people identify with the character.

Back