Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, you can do it with most other retailers so I don't get why SS wouldn't allow it..:dunno

and the bonus is they get to keep all the interest from the payment, thus making them more $$...

i think the 40 day thing is to protect them against having the charge back points if someone returns a piece during the 30 day money back guarantee

I think they should make an exception with this piece as I don't see many, if any, returning this piece once it ships! :)

Anybody who returns this EX isn't a true Jason Fan. :wink1:

Last edited:
Does anyone think this Jason thread will beat out all other threads for the most replies and views....ever????? :hi5:

I think it goes to show how much people have been waiting for SS to make a great Jason PF.

Jason is one of the most iconic horror figures of all time. So you never know...

This thread should be bumped at least every day til the PF comes out !!

You know, we have flex pay for folks on a budget, we have NRD to protect Sideshow. I really wish they would offer "pay for the whole thing at once" option. Sometimes I have the money in hand right when they announce things, but run out of funds by the release date and have to resort to selling body parts on the black market to come up with the cash right quick.:thud:

It is pathetic Sideshow still doesn't except Paypal. That alone would solve that problem. I know it was asked in a Q&A years ago and they said they would look into it, but considering just about ever other website takes paypal, its baffling why they don't.

I too would have done this with this piece, but I guess I did in a way with RP covering everything but shipping.

I would be down with this.

I would also like a way to waive the 40 day wait for rewards points to convert. :lecture

If I know on day one I am gonna keep something I dont wanna wait 40 days for my points.

I agree. There should be waiver or something we could fax in (like the Sig waiver) after we get the item. After they get the fax, no returns, exchanges, etc. Seems simple enough.

Back