Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, at least we all KNOW they're coming out with this.

Classic monster fans have waited over a full year in the dark, not knowing if they'd ever put out another piece. I'm very pleased they came out with Nosferatu today and I can wait until they put up Jason.

Sideshow says sorry about no jason pf but keep a look out in the newsletter in the up comeing weeks its on the spook page. They said he wasent ready to be unveild

sideshow appologizes for no jason pf

Its on spook page on the facebook page says it wasent ready to be unveild but look for it in the news letter in upcomeing weeks.

Re: sideshow appologizes for no jason pf

at least they recognized the fact that hella ppl were pissed.

SOLD!
I'm sure they're upset they couldn't get it out in time as well, but damn, it kinda looks done in the pic. I guess the base wasn't ready to show. Nice to give us an update.
148872_464101619144_19004299144_5430730_4202923_n.jpg

Re: sideshow appologizes for no jason pf

Wonderful. Have you seen some of the idiotic comments on FB about the Jason PF? Some asking if it's a 12", some asking if it's Roy......?!?!?!?!

It's going to be extremely lame if there's this massive influx on order day - causing some of us who have been hounding SS for years for a Jason PF in his classic form, to miss out. Oh well, not much to do about it.

Lame.

Wonderful. Have you seen some of the idiotic comments on FB about the Jason PF? Some asking if it's a 12", some asking if it's Roy......?!?!?!?!

It's going to be extremely lame if there's this massive influx on order day - causing some of us who have been hounding SS for years for a Jason PF in his classic form, to miss out. Oh well, not much to do about it.

Lame.

So SS redeems themselves.....but only ever so slightly... nice of them to give us an update at least. I can wait a little longer now, looks awesome!!!!! :)

Back