Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl That really blows to have to start work right as Halloween reaches the witching hour, and to have to sleep through trick or treating before that.:monkey2 I'm crying on your behalf.

No can do. The only reason I could hint at those at all is because it's no secret Sideshow's got plenty of Joes in the works, but Sideshow has absolute reveal rights. Joe fans will not be disappointed though.

Last edited:
I still don't know why you guys think I have anything to do with this project. I'm just a huge fan and wished like hell I was the one to paint it. I'm also not in-house, so all I know is what they send to me for painting. Like you guys, I was totally hoping to see this by now, or even tonight. I really don't know what the plan is, or how far along this is.

Where was Jason in the Mort comic?

Why do you have to go to bed? It's not even trick or treat time where I am.

The most recent mort comic and hes in the 2nd panel in the background running :)

I think I found the Jason in the Mort comic. He's not wearing the part 3 clothes, they just colored the FvJ jacket green. Part 3 J didn't have gloves on, or pockets on the lower part of the shirt. The Mort Jason is also posed just like the Terror statue.

The most recent mort comic and hes in the 2nd panel in the background running :)

Oops, missed this post before I posted my last. I think you're right. How about that. It does sort of look like Jason with gray pants and white mask. Hmmmm....

Mistress said, "beware the night." So, maybe... Hopefully he'll turn into a link for the product later.

2nd panel hes running...his top shirt is green and hes got the light blue denim looking pants...thats Jason pt. 3.

:lol:lol:lol

Worst Spook eva. Why do you guys think they have been giving away so much? To distract you from thinking you would get the Jason pf.

Back