Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.. Jason pt 3 is the killing machine before he became the monster zombie they turned him into.

I'd love a 7. I think the best looks (with the hockey mask on) are 5-8.

I actually like the overall updated look of the remake Jason a lot, but it's hair takes it down below the originals for me.

Remake Jason is the absolute last Jason PF I want to see from Sideshow. :monkey4

There is a god, and his name is Sideshow!!!!! Our prayers have been answered!

It would be a dream come true to paint that one.

It's a pass for me... this should have been released a year ago. But glad the fans are getting it!

So you're not getting it because it's a year later than you hoped?:cuckoo:

I agree the design is very basic, but it is the classic Jason.

Is that in any way a problem?

Human Jason >>>>> fat Hodder Zombie Jason.

Kane Hodder isn't fat. He's actually very buff. I just met him at SDCC, and he's still ripped. He just looked hefty because they put so much costume on an already big guy. He's a professional stuntman, not a leading man.

It's a classic look.

Similar to the 1964 1/2 Mustang, is it appreciated? hell yeah...it it the best looking? hell no.

I agree. It's sort of a catch 22 for me. I feel as though the weaker designs are in the better movies, but some of the better designs are in the weaker movies. 3 is a good safe classic look.

I feel as though the weaker designs are in the better movies, but some of the better designs are in the weaker movies. 3 is a good safe classic look.

Absolutely, Part 3 is one of the best, easily in my top 3.

Part 3 is a great place to start. I'm very happy with Sideshow right now.

It's a classic look.

Similar to the 1964 1/2 Mustang, is it appreciated? hell yeah...it it the best looking? hell no.

I prefer the MONSTER-look over the classic look.

I agree. It's sort of a catch 22 for me. I feel as though the weaker designs are in the better movies, but some of the better designs are in the weaker movies. 3 is a good safe classic look.

I can totally relate to your comments, and agree that part 7 is a truly awesome look. Part 6 was my all time fave.

But I could not be happier with this piece. Part 3 was the dawn, and donning, of the Hockey Mask Jason.

I can easily imagine a part 4 head exclusive coming with this.

I can totally relate to your comments, and agree that part 7 is a truly awesome look. Part 6 was my all time fave.

But I could not be happier with this piece. Part 3 was the dawn, and donning, of the Hockey Mask Jason.

I can easily imagine a part 4 head exclusive coming with this.

I don't know why but I like the Part 6 look too. He kind of pieced it together during the movie. Part 3 or 4 is next for me though.

Back