Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Sideshow acquired back the rights to the Paramounts Jason Voorhees characters and Likeness? Or did they always have them to begin with? Does this mean they may have the 1/6 scale license as well? Can't go wrong with more 1/6 Jasons
Revoltech Jason 3 is being released soon, as well. Not sure if it is a coincidence or what.

yeah its a must buy for sure. Pt 3 is without a doubt the best Jason. As stated before...this is when he was just a mutant hill billy in the woods...so freaking awesome.

yeah its a must buy for sure. Pt 3 is without a doubt the best Jason. As stated before...this is when he was just a mutant hill billy in the woods...so freaking awesome.

Agreed 100% Although I do prefer Jason from part 4 both parts 3 & 4 are best to me. Fridays 1-4 were perfect horror films imo.

Final Chapter Jason was #1 for me too. Felt that movie/Jason was more darker and scarier than 3 or any of the rest. Just the way Ted White portrayed him. I honestly feel he did the best job. My friend just showed me an uncut work print of part 4 with the full complete ending that was cut out and it's takes the top spot for me.

Does anybody remember the Part 3 PF Prototype which was sold on ebay a while ago?
It sold around the time the Hellboy 2 PF came out along with the Light up arm Hellboy 2 Protoype.
If im not wrong this looks exactly the same, switch out hands, axe and machete.
looks great, wandering what the person who bought for the protoype is thinking.

are there pics of the Jason and Hellboy prototypes you speak of? would really love to take a look, especially the light up arm one.

Does anybody remember the Part 3 PF Prototype which was sold on ebay a while ago?
It sold around the time the Hellboy 2 PF came out along with the Light up arm Hellboy 2 Protoype.
If im not wrong this looks exactly the same, switch out hands, axe and machete.
looks great, wandering what the person who bought for the protoype is thinking.

Pose wise, maybe. Look Wise, totally different. That Proto look more part Jason 4 than a Part 3. By the looks of these pics, they got the neck and head sculpted correctly. Whomever brought that unrelease proto should have no worries for it is still a unique piece.

Here are the pics of the proto from Sideshow

part4sideshow-2.jpg

sideshow_jason_III.jpg

It might me similar to the pf sold on ebay but they sold that as is because they werent satisfied with it I thought.
So no it wont be exact. I honesty dont know what to think of this as far as accuracy, I assume the mask will be just plain white like the figure and I sure hope the figure dosent have exchangable heads, one with the mask on and one with out.

Although I do remembere the ebay pf's mask did have scratch marks on it and close coller but Ill have to wait and see

Be nice if this Sideshow Exclusive with be alternate head with Axe attached to it and alternate arms reaching out.

Cant believe it finally happened! Best news from Sideshow all year. Best news from any company all year. Epic win by Sideshow.

Cant wait to see the reveal. Hope its everything I need it to be.

Now all I need is Pinhead and Myers and my PF horror collection will finally be complete.

It might me similar to the pf sold on ebay but they sold that as is because they werent satisfied with it I thought.
So no it wont be exact. I honesty dont know what to think of this as far as accuracy, I assume the mask will be just plain white like the figure and I sure hope the figure dosent have exchangable heads, one with the mask on and one with out.

Although I do remembere the ebay pf's mask did have scratch marks on it and close coller but Ill have to wait and see

Exchangeable heads is the way to go IMHO. This way they keep both looks clean. As far as accuracy, until we see better picks, I think people should really hold off on the accuracy whining. Just my 2 pesos. :huh

Back