Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can totally relate to your comments, and agree that part 7 is a truly awesome look. Part 6 was my all time fave.

But I could not be happier with this piece. Part 3 was the dawn, and donning, of the Hockey Mask Jason.

I can easily imagine a part 4 head exclusive coming with this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the machete or axe were the exclusive.

The way he's holding the axe in that pic, it will probably require both hands to be changed out. Might look weird if his left hand was in "axe holding position" when you gave him the machete.

Exclusive will probably be a print :lol

You did good SIDESHOW... this is very exciting news!!!

Hopefully this will sell out in a decent amount of time, and it will persuade you to produce other JASON PF's

Kane Hodder isn't fat. He's actually very buff. I just met him at SDCC, and he's still ripped. He just looked hefty because they put so much costume on an already big guy. He's a professional stuntman, not a leading man.

Not saying Hodder is fat, he is a big dude, But with all the makeup and stuff on, Jason look too fat and barrel shaped, and he was supposed to be all rotted. The way he was alway heaving was lame too :lol

But to each their own :wink1:

Not saying Hodder is fat, he is a big dude, But with all the makeup and stuff on, Jason look too fat and barrel shaped, and he was supposed to be all rotted. The way he was alway heaving was lame too :lol

But to each their own :wink1:

Bodies actually bloat when rotting underwater. ;)

The part 3 and 4 mask has more detail in it then the others.
The bodys basic but this is still my #1 choice.
After this a 7 would be nice but a 6. Part 6 was weak besides his skin, other then that hes boring.
As for the part 4 head being an exclusive, thats just asking for to much but Damnn would that be nice.

I really need to see full pics. I've been hoping for a PF 3 or 4 for a long time now. So far it looks amazing. Not feeling the front of mask pic yet, looks off in shape. But I very well hope that this will be treated very well and accurate to the movie. Hope they get the paint apps on the mask on point too.

Sorry to be the first to point this out, but they do need to change a couple of things that I noticed already.
1. Unless that's an Stan Winston version, which I know it will be not, then they need to get rid of one of the ears.It should be deformed like in pic below.
jason3sidecloseup.jpg

2. On one side of the mask the strap should go right across his deform ear.

Jasonheadshot.jpg

3. Hopefully they can achieve this, put if you can be able to sculpt the mask so that when it's over his face it shows the iconic look as seen here

I just noticed the strap on the mask is wrong in the back. It should have an adjustable, rectangular ring on the veritcal strap, and loop over the horizontal strap. The straps in part 3 and 4 were not leather, but adjustable elastic.
jason-tease.jpg

True, I think in part 3 there were different types of undermask they used. Looks like the movie was not consistent. I see in stills and in the movie the ear is there, I think at the end of the movie in the dream sequence is not there and in the middle of the movie when that chick is telling her story about being attack in the woods, it looks like it's another different type of mask as well. If they can just adjust the strap to over the ear area, it will sweeten it for me. But regardless, this will be a must have no matter what.

I wonder if Sideshow acquired back the rights to the Paramounts Jason Voorhees characters and Likeness? Or did they always have them to begin with? Does this mean they may have the 1/6 scale license as well? Can't go wrong with more 1/6 Jasons

Back