Friday the 13th Jason help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Yeah, but in all fairness you prefer Methos to the Kurgan... I think your opinions are supsect :lol

i'm not sure if prefer is the word, I like them both for what they are and what they bring to the table. Methos is far more comlicated with him being the oldest imortal and being evil as hell at one point and now he's not. although Methos was devolpved over many episodes where the Kurgan had an hour and a half....but any way....I suggest geting Jason from FVJ.

denger4000 said:
i'm not sure if prefer is the word, I like them both for what they are and what they bring to the table. Methos is far more comlicated with him being the oldest imortal and being evil as hell at one point and now he's not. although Methos was devolpved over many episodes where the Kurgan had an hour and a half....but any way....I suggest geting Jason from FVJ.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

You know Denger it still makes me laugh that to this day, months later, the Methos vs Kurgan this is still going. You have a permanent place in the history of the Krusade. I thinks its great how whole heartly you defend Methos. For that you have earned my honest respect!!!!!

King Darkness said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

You know Denger it still makes me laugh that to this day, months later, the Methos vs Kurgan this is still going. You have a permanent place in the history of the Krusade. I thinks its great how whole heartly you defend Methos. For that you have earned my honest respect!!!!!
:chew I do what I can! All good fun, unless your a nun, they have no sense of humor.

Back