Friday the 13th Jason help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DID SOMEONE SAY INVASION!?!?!?!?!:rock:rock:rock

153158339O018437195.jpg

EVILFACE said:
Jason > Kurgan

Freddy > Jason
:monkey3

And when I say Freddy I'm talking original ANOES Freddy, not that joke yellin comedian crapola.
Cant beat that, well possibley New NIghtmare but thats deinfately debatable.

I have totally hi-jacked this thread so I'l say, part 4 and 7 are my faves in the series, 3 being the most iconic.

BDboystoys said:
Freddy > Jason
:monkey3

And when I say Freddy I'm talking original ANOES Freddy, not that joke yellin comedian crapola.
Cant beat that, well possibley New NIghtmare but thats deinfately debatable.

I have totally hi-jacked this thread so I'l say, part 4 and 7 are my faves in the series, 3 being the most iconic.

I ahve to agree. Sort a. If they could have maintained the persona of Freddy from the first movuie it would have made him much better. That joke crakin wise ass alwasy pissed me off. The sick child killing badass was much much cooler.

I disagree, the joking Freddy was what made people love the series. Freddy was still badass, he just liked to have fun when he killed!

Yeah, but in all fairness you prefer Methos to the Kurgan... I think your opinions are supsect :lol

:mwaha

I posed this question on another thread but I figured I might as well ask again (before I go out and purchase a Jason).

I want to pose a Jason with my Nightmare Freddy. Which Jason do you recommend I purchase?

Zoomaround said:
:mwaha

I posed this question on another thread but I figured I might as well ask again (before I go out and purchase a Jason).

I want to pose a Jason with my Nightmare Freddy. Which Jason do you recommend I purchase?

Posted at the top of this thread:

This is the age old question with no answer. For me Jason part 3. For others JvF or Jason part 7. Its impossible to recomend just one. But I would recomend either Jason 3, Jason 7 or JvF. All very very good Jason figures. And then there is part 4 that just came out, though I don't have mine it looks to be a very good Jason.

Back