Fresh ELVIRA PF pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there was a thread with lots of Elvira pics, so thought I would just show mine anyway.
Just got her.
Had issues with the bat though. A softer rubber/plastic material, and the wing of the bat and finger were bent a bit.
So I'm trying to straigten it out right now. Have an elastic over the wings to hold them up for now, hoping it will hold shape after a while. Any other tips to remold things like this the way you want?
Anyway here are the pics.

Now thats one sexy looking woman right there..would totally drop the cash on that one.

I've got Bride of Franky and the Monster coming as well.
I might display all 3 of them together in a group. Nice Halloween Horror Trio.

I'll have pics of my whole collection once I get those.
Because my collection...pretty much doubled in like a week or two period. lol
I'll be going from 3 PF's, to 9, in that time. lol
Crazy. But I'm done for now...I think :D

Get her out of the sun! ;) Did you get the exclusive? Wonder how the spider is?

Everything is perfect on this PF except for her cartoony face sculpt..:duh

Had issues with the bat though. A softer rubber/plastic material, and the wing of the bat and finger were bent a bit.ying to straigten it out right now. Have an elastic over the wings to hold them up for now, hoping it will hold shape after a while. Any other tips to remold things like this the way you want?

Since it's plastic/rubber you can place it in a pot of boiling water for a few seconds to get the plastic softer then remold it to the shape you like. The elastic over it is a great idea after you soften up the rubber.

Since it's plastic/rubber you can place it in a pot of boiling water for a few seconds to get the plastic softer then remold it to the shape you like. The elastic over it is a great idea after you soften up the rubber.

Just FYI, it isn't the entire bat that is rubber. It is just the wings and tail. The rest is polystone, and the rubber parts are glued on. And I'm not sure, but on the non-exclusive version the bat may not be removable.

Softening up with a hairdryer and rubber banding seems to work. It's holding shape and the wings are up nicely now. Not hiding her face now. S'all good.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from sideshow it's in transit to the UK but it's taking forever hurry the ^^^^^* up please! :D :D

ElviraExclusive1.jpg

ElviraExclusive2.jpg

ElviraExclusive3.jpg

ElviraExclusive4.jpg

ElviraExclusive5.jpg

ElviraExclusive6.jpg

ElviraExclusive7.jpg

ElviraExclusive8.jpg

I believe that if you try to remove the clothes, you'll wind up ruining them. They seem to be glued in spots.

Back