• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SST wasn't stamping badges... the gift cards were practically being thrown at people. they once seemed like perks of the con, this year they were more like salesmen handing out their info.

heh, thought so, with those 8 plus gc lots up for auction...for those not at sdcc, SS could have thrown a random gc into their customers wallets, instead of some standard 15 gc for everyone. Just sayin.

Hey hey. I finally got through my Comic Con gift cards and have a few spares for y'all: 2 $75 cards, 2 $50 cards, 4 $35 cards, and 1 $20 card. Gonna go make some room in my inbox for this... if you're getting a bounceback, the cards are definitely all gone! First 2 get a 75, next 2 get a 50, following 4 get the 35s and the final poor soul gets the 20!

- MJ

Edit:

2 $75 cards claimed
2 $50 cards claimed
4 $35 cards claimed

Last edited:
Thanks a lot micro. Now it will actually be worth looking at the gc list. I'll let everyone know what I use it on.

Darth Madden, re-check that balance. And bear in mind there are no zeros in the code I gave you. The second to last letter is an "oh."

- MJ

Yeah, this might be good time for Jabba's palace enviro... didn't seem worth it at $140 but at $65 its a deal. Thanks again.

Hey hey. I finally got through my Comic Con gift cards and have a few spares for y'all: 2 $75 cards, 2 $50 cards, 4 $35 cards, and 1 $20 card. Gonna go make some room in my inbox for this... if you're getting a bounceback, the cards are definitely all gone! First 2 get a 75, next 2 get a 50, following 4 get the 35s and the final poor soul gets the 20!

- MJ

Edit:

2 $75 cards claimed
2 $50 cards claimed

Oh man, I missed this! :banghead

Very cool gesture though!

Microjaw, you rock! I'm crying about missing your post... I'd kill for a 50 or 75. Maybe I'll try my luck on Ebay. I hate to do that, but I wanna get something that is very low in quantity and won't last long...

BTW, if anyone has the actual Star Wars GC's (with no value) from SDCC to spare, I would love to have as many different ones as possible! I'll gladly pay for the shipping...

Do these expire? I just found one tucked in the packing list on my cobra viper box from a long ass time ago. I check the balance and there's nothing on it.

Back