• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where else to post this, but I got a gift card today from Sideshow in an order. It was one of the ones that expired at the begining of the year :lol

Dang, that sucks. Also sucks that they have been pretty skimpy with the gift cards and amounts lately. If they really want to help get rind of that backstock they need to kick these cards back into high gear.

I can appreciate the gift cards and online discounts, but they are just not high enough for me to bite. $15 is just not enough. That covers shipping at most.

Dang, that sucks. Also sucks that they have been pretty skimpy with the gift cards and amounts lately. If they really want to help get rind of that backstock they need to kick these cards back into high gear.
It is also extremely difficult to get a card higher than $25 anymore. There truly isn't much I'd even want to buy that is GC eligible, unless I had a $50 or higher GC. But I did enjoy the recent $15 coupon, which was good on ANYTHING. I got the Gree Exclusive, and my brother bought a few cheap items, none of which are GC eligible. So $15 discounts can be good, when you aren't restricted to the GC eligible product list.

I was looking to pick up a Mort so if anyone is greatful enough to donate any donomination gift card or coupon, I would be very grateful!

I don't think they even have any codes that work right now. It seems like they haven't given out any new one in months.

I need a $50 to get my sand trooper for my Dewback, I've given a couple away on here before so would appreciate some help

Back