• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well anyway, just realized i cant use my code on a Stormie PF :(

OCC-SC012-IDCNIHGS - exp July 26, 2012

and if you guys have a code applicable even on non-eligible items, please PM me :D
budget is tight being just a college student and all XD

^ There are some $15 codes on the site right now. I know it isn't much, but every little bit helps... With SDCC happening, there may be some GC offerings in here again. This is the first SDCC I'm missing since 2002, so I will gladly accept any $50 GC donations, but I am skeptical there will be many good ones... Last year it was pretty much $20 and $25...

If there is a new gift card design this year I would like to put in a request for one. I don't care about the amount I just want the card (as long as its new.) :)

A co-worker of mine brought back several SS giftcards from SDCC - all $15. If you use one, please mention it so others don't waste their time trying it:

• ERG-KAL2A-S17XZL19
  • ERG-KAL2A-UKJ4KWTI
  • ERG-KAL2A-PKI4SJN6

They expire Aug. 30, 2012, I believe.

Looks like a Boba Fett one as well. I'll be forever in your gratitide if anyone can pick me up both of them (and anymore that may show up this year.) :)

These are the two for this year that I need. Not sure if there will be others.

sdccgc.jpg

Throwing up a Hail Mary pass but here goes: If anyone has a $75-$100 card they're not going to use I could sure put it to good use. I dont need the card just a code. I know its a long-shot but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks.

Hey Flosi,

Remember the Sideshow SDCC "Free-For-All" two years ago where SS was posting $75 gift cards on their site and people were giving them away like it was nothing? Those were the days and someone probably got fired for thinking it up! I see they've learned their lesson since then. $15 indeed.

Hey Flosi,

Remember the Sideshow SDCC "Free-For-All" two years ago where SS was posting $75 gift cards on their site and people were giving them away like it was nothing? Those were the days and someone probably got fired for thinking it up! I see they've learned their lesson since then. $15 indeed.

Man, those were the days. I think I gave away about 4 $50 codes a few years ago. They sure don't seem to do the high value ones much anymore.

Someone on Rebelscum sold a bunch of GC's. I hate that. I used to give out $50 GC's in here like candy. If you aren't gonna use it, give it away. Selling a FREE GC is ridiculous. But I know they aren't as easy to acquire as they used to be. Here's hoping they give some out at CVI, through the 501st or another vendor. There is SOOOO much stuff I wanna buy right now, but I really need a GC to help bring down the cost... CVI may be my only hope.

I'd love to get the Tanis environment, so if anyone can spare a $75 or $100 gift card, it would be much appreciated! Anyone? Anyone?

Someone on Rebelscum sold a bunch of GC's. I hate that. I used to give out $50 GC's in here like candy. If you aren't gonna use it, give it away. Selling a FREE GC is ridiculous. But I know they aren't as easy to acquire as they used to be. Here's hoping they give some out at CVI, through the 501st or another vendor. There is SOOOO much stuff I wanna buy right now, but I really need a GC to help bring down the cost... CVI may be my only hope.

He probably took hoards of them at sdcc. If you look on bay, people were selling multiples. Guess SS wasn't stamping badges this year?

I need a 50 one, any help is appreciated.

SST wasn't stamping badges... the gift cards were practically being thrown at people. they once seemed like perks of the con, this year they were more like salesmen handing out their info.

^ If that's the case, then I hope some kind soul comes in here and tosses some our way. Sounds like plenty of them are out there in the wild, and it's not like you can use multiples on an account...

Back