• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say "with" pre-orders, I said "for". SSC has never allowed anyone to use a GC on a pre-order item. If you were able to use it on something, please do tell what you pre-ordered with your GC.
You are incorrect. The 2010 SDCC party GC I referred to was valid to be redeemed on pre-orders. I used it on Gartogg Gamorrean guard, which came out in May this year. I placed my pre-order December 2010. These were special gift card codes, that were actually printed on a mini-certificate, as opposed to standard wallet sized cards. It was a one-time thing that they could do again in the future, but that is the only incident I am aware of. My order confirmation email:
ORDER ID: #TB21XXXX
ORDER DATE 2010-12-30 13:55:01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Star Wars 12-inch Figures Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard 12-inch Figure
Item Number: 1000061
Price: $119.99

Merchandise will be shipped to:

Order Subtotal: $119.99
Coupon/Gift Card: $(50.00)

Your order contains a pre-order item. Contact for Quote
Tax: $0.00
Grant Total: $69.99

Last edited:
Looking for a $75 or $100 gift card. If you have one that you will not use and would like to graciously give it to me please PM me! :wave

These all expire 12/31/2011 and are all valued at $20.00:

CC2-SDCC2-7K9N8M73

CC2-SDCC2-WGSDHN8L

CC2-SDCC2-0MWSCM2G

CC2-SDCC2-PR6WR1PF

I spoke to a SS rep and they said it calculates the shipping automatically. They'll adjust the shipping before it ships for far less.

What did they charge for shipping, out of curiousity.

The other day I tried to use a $15 GC to buy 3 stands and they wanted $26 for shipping!

I spoke to a SS rep and they said it calculates the shipping automatically. They'll adjust the shipping before it ships for far less.

Yeah, never believe what the shipping says when you order. It always says about 3x as much as it really is for me.

Really need a 50 or even 100 card - If you have one, please PM it to me, and I will be your sex slave for two weeks... No, one week!!
:D

Last ones. They expire 12/31/11.

CC2-SDCC2-23VF1FUS
CC2-SDCC2-C2WLQAN2
CC2-SDCC2-J1MCUVEH
CC2-SDCC2-SOU62837

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Back