• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too shameless to beg, so if anyone amazingly has a spare $50 GC or higher they can't use, I'd be eternally grateful. I wants the Emperor's Throne as well (I can't believe that is a GC item already!)

yep i ll beg too. anyone have a spare 50 tring to get the clone wars Anakin on the cheap. thanks.

I need a non SDCC code worth 50.00 so I can get PIG

THE PIG HAS BEEN ORDERED!!!!

Last edited:
I need a $50 card, I don't win a thing during the spook and I want a color Mort... ! :D PM please

Last edited:
My son has taken a liking to the B/W Mort, but I don't want to let him play with it because its an SDCC Exclusive. So if anyone has a $50 or higher that they don't want so I can nab him one of his own I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :rock

I would like a giftcard from Spook if someone has one. I'd really like a $100 one for a PF. :D

Thanks!

Special thanks to "Phil from the warehouse with the pains in his head" for the $50 GC.. grabbed 2 cloth sideshow bags and a where the wild things are fig.. came to 49.97$. thanks again phil.

I could use a $50 or a $100 GC.... $50 I would use for B&W Mort, $100 would go towards a Mola Ram. Thanks for any help. PM if you have one to give. Might have some things to trade for the $100 card.

Looking for a $100 gift card. Wanting to get the Belloq w/ Exclusive Idol Chamber while it is still on the gift card list. Would be willing to make a trade for the card if needed. Please PM me! Thanks!

Back