• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellow Freaks, I have no less than 10 gift cards valued at $25 each to give away. One expires at the end of this month, and the others all expire at the end of January.

I'd like to spread them around, though, so no more than 3 gift cards cards per Freak.

Fellow Freaks, I have no less than 10 gift cards valued at $25 each to give away. One expires at the end of this month, and the others all expire at the end of January.

I'd like to spread them around, though, so no more than 3 gift cards cards per Freak.

Hey El Skutto,
I sent a PM about collecting cards. Thanks for offering up so many GC's :clap.

Hey El Skutto,
I sent a PM about collecting cards. Thanks for offering up so many GC's :clap.

My pleasure. The way I see it, everyone benefits. Freaks get discounts on items they want, and Sideshow gets to clear out some stock.

Update; only 5 $25 gift cards remain. First come, first served.

Last edited:
Awfully nice of you El Skutto. I'm holding out for a $50 one, however. The item I want will still cost too much at $25 off... I'm hoping someone will come in here and shower us with unused $50 GC's, enough for everyone! :pray:

Hi all, $25 for grab. :yess:
Igc-00048-oyp13zq4

Member who used it, pls quote to notify others that the giftcard has been taken ;)

Another $25 for grab. :hi5:
Igc-10032-2x4hybev

Member who used it, pls quote to notify others that the giftcard has been taken ;)

Third $25 to be grab. :clap
Igc-10033-0a91jmrt

Awfully nice of you El Skutto. I'm holding out for a $50 one, however. The item I want will still cost too much at $25 off... I'm hoping someone will come in here and shower us with unused $50 GC's, enough for everyone! :pray:

I had a $50 GC, but decided to use it to pick up the Vlad ex. PF for myself. I was on the fence for a while but decided to bite the bullet and snag it.

Update: I have one $15 card left; it expires at the end of this month.

Last edited:
I wish I could give out some of the $25 cards in my promo wallet but since they won't work for anyone else I'm stuck with 'em.

Well, that's the last of them. Just gave out the final GC code. If I get any others, I'll be sure to post them here.

Another $25 for grab. :hi5:
Igc-10032-2x4hybev

Thank you very much. I just used this to finally buy the Emperor's throne.

F.Y.I. The 3rd code you posted (the one I tried first) said it is restricted to your account.

just found this cleaning my room

$15

NYT-PI349-QM2EH2N7
Dec 31, 2010 GMT
You must re-enter your code at check out

Back