• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody need a $25 GC with CC1-SDCC1 code?
Here it is CC1-SDCC1-B9M24ZVJ just please reply here if you use the code.

I have a question, can one person use more than one CC1-SDCC1 GC? :dunno

I have a $50 gift card code from SDCC. It is good until the end of the year. Willing to trade it for a gift card from Spooktacular or any other promotion which is still valid which has an equal (or greater :pray:) value. PM me if you have one to trade!

Anybody need a $25 GC with CC1-SDCC1 code?
Here it is CC1-SDCC1-B9M24ZVJ just please reply here if you use the code.

I have a question, can one person use more than one CC1-SDCC1 GC? :dunno

I used it for the Black Cat LSB. Thanks, Blue Leader!

Here are 2 codes.
Just post here if you use them please :)

Card Details
Value $10
Code: SHW-SCP01-ONHSP1DB
Expiration: Nov 13, 2010 GMT

Card Details
Value $25
Code: SPF-BOOK9-95I17YIA
Expiration: Dec 03, 2010 GMT

I have a $50 GC CC1-SDCC1 and would like to trade it for a different $50 GC.

I also have a $25 GC for first come. It expires end of Dec 2010 but I don't think it will last that long :lol. Let us know what you use it on.

Code CC1-SDCC1-V40CFWSM

Ain't too proud to beg...Looking for a $50 or higher. I'm trying for a Cantina Environment so Han has a place to sit and finish his beer. Thanks!

I've sent people $50s to $100s on here many times in the past. Please remember that when unloading a GC for $50 or up. :D

Seems like there are a bunch of these bad boys floating around here, but here's another one...

$25 Code

CC1-SDCC1-ONN5F327 (please note that the O is the letter O.)

Expires December 31st, 2010!

Go buy some chairs for Han & Greedo! :chew

Back