• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to combine GCs too, but nobody had an extra available. Oh well.....such is life.

If anyone has an online comic con code for 75 to 100 and can't use it, my wife is going to buy the Medicom Gene Simmons, but only has a $15 code. I told her to wait and let me ask around for something larger. Thanks!

Is anyone getting anything higher than a $15 code now? Once I got my $100 one I stopped looking.

I need a $25 (or a bit more) non SDCC gift card. Turns out, one of the cards I tried combining the day we could combine cards, was from and international event for foreign customers and I can't use it because I'm in the USA. Anyone have a card that I could use for this promo, like a domestic DVD or some other US event? (except comic con, of course. That's the other card I'm using which is OK) Please pm me if you do. Don't post it public. I need to email the code to SSC by next Monday to still validate the promo and if you post it public it might get used before then. Thanks.

nobody?

How about one of those that came with an SSC catalogue?

**** UPDATE: Got one!

Last edited:
I got a $50 SDCC gift card that my friend gave me (He doesn't buy Sideshow stuff), so I'm sharing the wealth since I also got a $50 SDCC card! :yess:

So first person that replies after this post in this thread saying you want it, I will PM you the code.

Back