• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have to remember that the only codes that will be accepted are ones from:

Florida SuperCon 2010 June 18-20th, 2010 Miami, FL $25
Wizard World Philadelphia June 11th-13th, 2010 Philadelphia, PA $30
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50
X-Men Origins: Wolverine DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50

... in addition to the new online codes for SDCC 2010.

I am sure that several people have older cards sitting around (I know I do) gathering dust, but those are no longer valid.

I think you can use any card, as long as it is valid and non-sdcc '10?

You guys have to remember that the only codes that will be accepted are ones from:

Florida SuperCon 2010 June 18-20th, 2010 Miami, FL $25
Wizard World Philadelphia June 11th-13th, 2010 Philadelphia, PA $30
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50
X-Men Origins: Wolverine DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50

... in addition to the new online codes for SDCC 2010.

I am sure that several people have older cards sitting around (I know I do) gathering dust, but those are no longer valid.

I have some $25 ones from the 501st Legion that are still valid until 2011...

Last edited:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Or she'll hear you !!!!!!

haha. If you do have something to use it on today LMK and I'll PM ya a code. I like to help those that are getting ready to buy something so I know the card doesn't go to waste.

Someone sent me a $100 giftcard code but I can't use it because it's only for YOUR account. Not sure why I can't and unfortunately, I didn't keep the PM with the person's name and I can't remember it for the life of me.

I'm trying to get a PF and I need a good size card for the double up. If you have one, please PM me.

Thanks!

Edit: This code was a SDCC code. Not sure why I couldn't use it because I haven't used one from them yet, but the only thing I could come up with is the person who gave me this had saved it to his promo wallet. So be careful about doing that.

Last edited:
If anyone has any gift card code (preferably a $25 or $50), I have a $50 CC code I can trade.

Someone sent me a $100 giftcard code but I can't use it because it's only for YOUR account. Not sure why I can't and unfortunately, I didn't keep the PM with the person's name and I can't remember it for the life of me.

I'm trying to get a PF and I need a good size card for the double up. If you have one, please PM me.

Thanks!

Edit: This code was a SDCC code. Not sure why I couldn't use it because I haven't used one from them yet, but the only thing I could come up with is the person who gave me this had saved it to his promo wallet. So be careful about doing that.

Sorry Ween.

It was posted in the SDCC thread that codes in the promo wallets have been locked down. We can no longer send codes out that have been saved to the promotional wallet (although it was working earlier just fine).

Last edited:
Back