• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, first person to PM me with what they are going to use the gift card for, gets it. Its a $75 SDCC one. So if you've already used a SDCC one, don't bother.

EDIT:
GONE!

Last edited:
All pm's responded to and the $75 codes are gone!
I still have a few $50's left for those interested.
Thanks for signing up at Shadow and Flame, it's a very cool forum!

Can anyone help out? Darth Rage just gave me a code, and I thought it was a gift card code, not a SDCC code. I just ordered the Tick using another SDCC code, but now that I realize Darth Rage's code is a SDCC it won't stack. I don't want to cancel my order and lose my gift code. Can anyone help me out with ANY denomination of gift card?

Anything would be greatly appreciated! I'll be more than happy to give you the $50 SDCC code Darth Pain gave me.

Sorry!
The code 'OCC-SDCC1-TNCF03B5,' is not able to be used with this account. It is restricted to only the account for which it was created.

When I generated my code, I wasn't logged into my account. So unless it was added to your promotional wallet, which in your case, it looks like it was... you should be ok.

That's what happened to me with my $100 one.

Same thing happened with me. I wanted to get a HT T-600 so bad, but I got that error message checking out with a $100 GC that I was given to finally get that fig.

i think so too. i tried giving 1 i had in my wallet and they couldn't use it. i've had this code since the day it started. not sure why it won't work. sorry, i tried

If it's been in your wallet, then it is registered to you and no one else can use it unfortunately. If someone just got a code, didn't put it in the wallet and just wrote it down, it can be used by anyone.

Anyone got an extra giftcard, any amount, from a DVD or event other than this year's ComicCon one. I need to combine, baby!!!

Please let me know. Thanks!

Back