• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already used a SDCC GC code from the site but if someone has a couple of older cards they don't want I'll take them for tomorrow's double up event. Thanks in advance!

Same with me. I appreciate everyone who has tried to help me out with GC's but I just have not been lucky at all in being able to use any of them. I don't even actually want to get anything for myself, but for my dad who lost his dad this year. And seriously, I am being honest.

Same with me. I appreciate everyone who has tried to help me out with GC's but I just have not been lucky at all in being able to use any of them. I don't even actually want to get anything for myself, but for my dad who lost his dad this year. And seriously, I am being honest.

I'm sure plenty of people would love to help, but if you unintentionally already "saved" one of the codes that came up for you when you first saw them appear, odds are that the code you saved is locked in as your SDCC 2010 account code. You can check your "Promotional Wallet" by looking at your account home page and going to the Promotional Wallet link under Account Management. This will tell you if you have any codes already saved onto your account.

If anyone has any gift codes, I could certainly use one. Not to ask for a lot, but if anyone has any, but a $75 or $100 one would be a godsend, I would be eternally grateful. The item I want to get is about $200...

Last edited:
Someone please help BuffyGirl. She helped me out a few weeks ago with a GC code and I'll bet she wishes she had the code she gave me, for today's double-up. :gah:

I could really use a $75 code if anyone has an extra! PM me please.

I believe I have some $25 cards at home I can help out some people with if they need them.

You guys have to remember that the only codes that will be accepted are ones from:

Florida SuperCon 2010 June 18-20th, 2010 Miami, FL $25
Wizard World Philadelphia June 11th-13th, 2010 Philadelphia, PA $30
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50
X-Men Origins: Wolverine DVD Gift Set Best Buy $50

... in addition to the new online codes for SDCC 2010.

I am sure that several people have older cards sitting around (I know I do) gathering dust, but those are no longer valid.

does anyone have a $75 CC code ?

Are the CC code GCs still working when we give them away? I thought that was already deactivated. I believe you can only use the ones saved to your SS account. Can someone validate this? I just don't want folks getting confused about this. :lecture:lecture

I need to get something that costs about $200, so any GC codes will help. Preferably a $50 or $75 non-Online CC code, since I already have the online code in my cart.

Back