• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when the Wolverine GC expires? I'm thinking that one is good for a while still. I misplaced it, so if it expires 12/31 I might tear the house apart looking for it...

I have a $25 gift card from the Indy Best Buy DVD set if anyone wants it. Just PM me. It expires on the 31st of Dec.

For any of you newbies, if you've already used a card from this set, you cannot use another one.

Hey Ween, if you still have the actual card would you be willing to mail it to me (I'll pay you back for the stamp.) I have a weird collection of Sideshow gift cards and I need that one. :)

Anyone have a $50 Sideshow Gift Card that they can spare, please PM me. Thank you.

I have a $50 which I will not be using and expires on Dec 31, 2009.

I would like to give it to someone willing to buy an Alien product with it. PM me...

i guess i missed out on furystorms giveaway.

anyone else have a $50 card they can spare for free? thanks

Hey Ween, if you still have the actual card would you be willing to mail it to me (I'll pay you back for the stamp.) I have a weird collection of Sideshow gift cards and I need that one. :)

Sorry, I just seen this. Sure I'll mail it to you! The code has been used and I have no need for it. Drop me your addy in PM and I'll send it right out! Don't worry about the stamp.

Sorry, I just seen this. Sure I'll mail it to you! The code has been used and I have no need for it. Drop me your addy in PM and I'll send it right out! Don't worry about the stamp.

PM Sent.. thanks a lot. One more for the collection. :)

Here's a $25 Indiana Jones gift card code for someone who needs one:

ij4-jones-2ijwv1gg

I would gladly and appreciatively accept any gift card codes anyone is not planning to use.

Thanks!

Doctor B

FREE Gift Card!!!

$25 From the Indiana Jones KOTCS set: expires night of 31st

IJ4-JONES-J5FICUPM

enjoy! :D

Here are some more:

$35 CC9-SDCC9-R2ZZKJU2

$35 CC9-SDCC9-Y9FU8AJ2

$25 SW1-501ST-G1GHOD6O (first 0 is zero, last 2 are the letter O)

Ive got a Indiana Jones GC and a $10 card they both expire Dec 31'st midnight. Youre welcome to use them.

IJ4-JONES-4IKZDSXX - $25

CA2-2LKJL-1DEP2SJZ - $10

Cheers!

Back