• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS just took the stands off the Gift Card list. That sucks bigtime!
Ugh, yes it does... I found the product page, and it is still GC eligible, but it says Checking Inventory. So they might actually be sold out... Or they just removed the inventory because everyone in the world was ordering those with their GC's before they expired... I ordered 10 last week. Glad I didn't procrastinate like usual...

TC-14 is sold out? Not even waitlisted? Was going to use my $50 GC on it. Really wanted that figure. If anyone has that or C3P0 or the Catalog #10 and #11 and wants a $50 GC for it, let me know. Still have a $20, $25, $30, $35 GC available.

I think SSC pulled all the low end items

I don't think it was intentional. $ is tight these days and people like myself are looking to use the GC and not have to pay much more. I'm still lost as to what to get... :(

I have a couple $10.00 that expire 1-31-10
Pm me if you want
BTW--How is the Yoda ?

I gave my last one away on the last page, now i need a 25$ one or more thanks in advance (pm me if you got one to get rid of)

It figures, all the GCs expire and they put up the GOOD stuff. I wish I had that $50 card now...

I'm feeling you MadCow. Here's my plea. I've given away quite a few gift cards on here over the past year, and even some Morts, etc. Now that there is finally something I would like, I can't seem to find a gift card to use. Of course they all expired at the end of the year, I think. Anyway, I would really like to get the Alien bust by Hot Toys that just went back up. If anyone can spare a $50 (which is the only way I will splurge on this), please hit me with a pm.

Greatly appreciated all. :D

Edit: I know that a gift card cannot be combined with the free shipping they are offering on all these products, but I will forgo the free shipping.

Last edited:
Fury is an AWESOME boardie, if anyone can help him please do! I would but I'm tapped at the moment.

Thanks MC, I'm pretty sure I'm covered by MicroJow, but just have to wait until Tuesday to call sideshow direct and see if they will remove the free shipping offer in lieu of the gift card. Otherwise I will have to wait until february 1st and hope the stash of Alien busts will hold out.

I still have the $50 one from Spooktacular. Only problem is this:

And a friendly reminder: Please do not post the gift card codes from the Mort comic on public sites or pass them on via PM or email, etc, to people who did not purchase the kit! You have been warned! The $50 gift card codes will ONLY be honored if YOU purchased the kit, and yes they will be cross-checking email addresses & account usernames of code-users against the list of kit-purchasers, so you CANNOT pass along the code to anyone else. You have to use it through YOUR account or it will not be honored when they process the order.

It's all part of the kit bonus

I can order it and then ship it to you. Depending on the item you can save a little $$$. I'm in Socal so taxes would apply on the order as well... LMK :cool:

I still have the $50 one from Spooktacular. Only problem is this:

I can order it and then ship it to you. Depending on the item you can save a little $$$. I'm in Socal so taxes would apply on the order as well... LMK :cool:

The Spooktacular GC died on 12/31. Rest in peace... :monkey2

I don't have a GC but I just got 2 more 2010 calanders that I don't need so if anyone wants one let me know.

Back