• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI for those of you not following the Spooktacular thread:

FYI: The $50 code that everyone gets is included in the Mort Comic. If you have one of the extra $150 cards, it will be a physical card.

And a friendly reminder: Please do not post the gift card codes from the Mort comic on public sites or pass them on via PM or email, etc, to people who did not purchase the kit! You have been warned! The $50 gift card codes will ONLY be honored if YOU purchased the kit, and yes they will be cross-checking email addresses & account usernames of code-users against the list of kit-purchasers, so you CANNOT pass along the code to anyone else. You have to use it through YOUR account or it will not be honored when they process the order.

It's all part of the kit bonus :duff

I have a unique request. I want to get my hands on a Terminator GC that came in the gift box from Best Buy. I just want the card, not the discount. PM me and I can send an SASE for it. Thanks if you can help.

I have a $10 GC if anybody wants it. First PM requesting the GC gets the code.

I have a few $10.00 if anyone wants.

$15.00 gcs are gone---you you get something fun!!

Last edited:
I really need a GC to knock down the price of a second chance Han Solo in Carbonite to go with my Jabba and Throne diarama. Was hoping that SSC would put him on sale for B&W weekend but it just wasn't to be :-( Even a $25 GC would help.
Thanks for looking.

Back