• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody finds a $100 GC when cleaning the couch :) I will be happy to take out the garbage :lol. Just not an SDCC card, already used one of those.

If anybody has a $75 or $100, there's something I'm really hoping I can get my hands on and that discount would really help me out.

If anybody finds a $100 GC when cleaning the couch :) I will be happy to take out the garbage :lol. Just not an SDCC card, already used one of those.

Got a $25 GC, hope it helps :clap. Just let us know here if you use it.
Code: CC1-SDCC1-V40CFWSM
Exp: 31 Dec 10 so not long to use it

I have three $20 GC's to give away, if anyone wants em. One is from the Vol 11 catalog, and two are from SDCC. I also have a $15 one as well (lord knows where it's from--it starts with YMU)
PM me if you want them.

I have three $20 GC's to give away, if anyone wants em. One is from the Vol 11 catalog, and two are from SDCC. I also have a $15 one as well (lord knows where it's from--it starts with YMU)
PM me if you want them.

Did anyone get a actual card higher than 25 at SDCC? Seems like that SDCC online code fiasco ruined it? I remember getting $75 3 years in a row.

All my friends went and got one I think we got 2 25.00 1 50.00 and 1 100.00 which I cant find and i have today to use it so i'll be busy lol. I also got a 100.00 gift card last year.

This past year at SDCC I got two gift cards, one I got and one my friend got for me. One was $100 and the other was $75. I used my $100 and gave away my $75 to someone on another forum.

Back