• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cool things about the codes is that they are stored online so yo don't need the space on your HDD.

Not really, having a movie on your own HD is better. The cloud per say. Your right. But each time you wish to watch a movie you need to download it again and again.

UV are really not all that bad. I have a Droid, when I am at home its sucks. But when I am out I have 4G ULBW so all is good there. Most UV movies are about the same as ripping them your self. 600mg to 1.2gig.

Just watched "DJANGO UNCHAINED" again. Putting the disc away. There is a UV code, anyone wants it. PM me.

has anyone else gotten emails from vudu sayin that their business was broken into last month and some of their hard drives were stolen? i keep getting emails from them...they seem legit..but you never know anymore...i didnt click on the links that were in the emails...(saying to click on link to reset your password type of thing)...anywho..just wondering...

has anyone else gotten emails from vudu sayin that their business was broken into last month and some of their hard drives were stolen? i keep getting emails from them...they seem legit..but you never know anymore...i didnt click on the links that were in the emails...(saying to click on link to reset your password type of thing)...anywho..just wondering...

I got one. I logged into Vudu directly to verify it and had to reset my password. I rest my password and never got another email from them. I also don't have any financial information on file with them.

Hi. Just turned in my semester paper.... Anyone have any uv codes for pirates of the caribbean? I haven't seen any. Thanks for reading :)

Hi. Just turned in my semester paper.... Anyone have any uv codes for pirates of the caribbean? I haven't seen any. Thanks for reading :)
The 3D Pirates on Stranger Tides comes with a code.
Otherwise the Complete Collection with the Treasure Chest came with codes for all four movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So can you use any codes from inside blu rays,cause I'm never gonna use them and always toss them out,i know i have 1 or 2 I'll post tomorrow if those codes are what your looking for inside of the dvds,none of them are pirates of the caribbean though.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

This is from Blazing Saddles 92XMCM7C7KJ3 i have some more but got to look,just want to make sure this is what your looking for,enjoy: )

Don't know if it went through, but from Chappie 35XR SSBQ 6QGV 7LY2 . Enjoy dude

Back