• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Top Gun/New Dredd UV, will get the codes if anyone interested.

You got the 3D of Top Gun? I passed on it. I got the 5 movie pack back in Dec for $14.95 from Amazon. I did not see the point in paying another $20 for the 3D.

I saw that, let me see if it still works.

Yup, 3D.

I'm a 3D nut. :lol

So I'm I (I also put in D-Box last month and up the sound system to 7.2 DTS). I have Ralph coming this week. If you watch Amazon you will fine $5 to $8 off 3D movies. By the time they take off the coupon you pay about $2/5 less then just the blu and dvd pack. Also pickup 18 3Ds from Nov/Dec $14.99 and under again Amazon.com

But I did pass on Top Gun. I just could not see buying it and having another copy of it. I guess if I wanted to kiss Tom maybe.. Hmmmm

So I'm I (I also put in D-Box last month and up the sound system to 7.2 DTS). I have Ralph coming this week. If you watch Amazon you will fine $5 to $8 off 3D movies. By the time they take off the coupon you pay about $2/5 less then just the blu and dvd pack. Also pickup 18 3Ds from Nov/Dec $14.99 and under again Amazon.com

But I did pass on Top Gun. I just could not see buying it and having another copy of it. I guess if I wanted to kiss Tom maybe.. Hmmmm

:rotfl:rotfl

What are your top 3 3D movies as far as the 3D quality.

:rotfl:rotfl

What are your top 3 3D movies as far as the 3D quality.

I have over 50 movies. I like them all but I have to say Harry Potter 8 was the worst one of them all. Seems what they did or how they did it was bad. Till he died. Once he died the 3d WAS great, before that, it was bad. Avt, still stands out so does both Jonerys. Both Titans in non 3D was so so. But in 3D was really good. Thor was great, so was Cap in 3D but Cap is what made me break down and but the 3D system. I guess I really cannot put a answer to your questions being each has it own goods an bad. But the Fish really are nice.

A small break down of what I have.

I have a 72in 3D Plasma TV with Power Glass. In the front room and in the back room all are LG with 7.2 DTS in each room or the house. The Back room has the D-Box the front does not. My computer has 2 40in and 32in but only the 40 inch are 3D and the system is DTS. My BD has a 60 inch, my Daughter has a 32 both DTS, my two kitchens both have 32in 3D but not DTS. I have 9 in total all LG all Plasma all 3D. I did this so I can use the glass in any room I wish. Each glass cost me $50, being very little people come over I only pickup 5 of them. The DTS 7.2 I gave into the dark side. Again Amazon.com I can tell you we are watching Breaking Dawn right now. Why not in 3D we can feel the movie. Its in DTS-HD

But....

D-Box and 7.2 (the only 7.2 to date) is The Expendables 2. All 9 Speakers rocker, and with the chairs. We could not drink anything for most of the movie. Being you asked about 3D you want to buy/or get movies that are REAL 3D. I have yet to see GI Joe but they did not make it in 3D, Ah. On the other hand Batman or Imax if you have the setup 3D or not rocks. ALL Disney movies are really well done. I don't buy any movie now till its on 3D (I have the DVD but on Blu I wait).

D-box if you pay to see it. Only pay if its a action movie. Don't waste your money if its not. We watch Action movies in the back room and non action movies in the front room. Breaking Dawn does not have the D-Box code in it.

I really wish I could answer your question better. But your tastes in movies and my taste may not be the same. I like action movies this is why I did not go with a LCD and went with a Plasma/power glass. If you PM me and ask me about this or that movie I can tell you what I think of it. Being I am put on the spot. Avatar I would say is the best. We watch it two to three times a year. Where's my smoke!

Edit: I forgot Judge Dredd 3d Watch it 4 times in the back room. I have to say Love it. GF so so.

Great answer, I really enjoyed reading your response. :lol

I also have 3D plasmas and a Mitsubishi 92" 3D.

Lol at Expensables 2.

Dredd is awesome. :rock

Great answer, I really enjoyed reading your response. :lol

I also have 3D plasmas and a Mitsubishi 92" 3D.

Lol at Expensables 2.

Dredd is awesome. :rock

I did not go with the 92, then again the place I bought them all from did not have them (NY). My Backroom could handle a 92 but the front cannot so that is why I went with the 70s.

Yes, Expendables on in 7.2 does make it a better movie. They try to much on that one. On the other side Judge Dredd. I got a call about 2 hours before the close of some hero items from the UK. I was able to buy/won the Hero Helmet and Hero Vest. I already own a backup helmet and lawgiver. So it was cool. My GF try for the Girl items (I did not know) and was out bidding at the time. I wish she would have told me.

Does anyone have a digital copy of xmen first class or wolverine? If so please let me know :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Does anyone have a digital copy of xmen first class or wolverine? If so please let me know :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi, as a rule I don't PM but I have been doing it as of late being some people are taking the codes and not posting they have used them.

These are the last codes I will be giving away. I am not going to sell them on eBay. I don't see the point. After all its just a number and it should be given out free. Others feel the need to buy them on eBay.

I PM you both codes for the movies you asked. I think you need the DC disc that comes with it. I don't keep them. If you have read, I have a setup where I just drop the blu-ray into my computer and put it on my network drive. Then take the disc and put it away (Way to many movies to keep on the wall). I wish I could be more help.

Q

Sorry guys, apparently Dr. Q is taking his ball and going home after throwing a tantrum in my thread where I was looking to buy UV codes. Looks like I have screwed it up for the rest of you as he seems to be on some sort of crusade against people buying codes for some reason. :dunno

Sorry guys, apparently Dr. Q is taking his ball and going home after throwing a tantrum in my thread where I was looking to buy UV codes. Looks like I have screwed it up for the rest of you as he seems to be on some sort of crusade against people buying codes for some reason. :dunno

No, it's was i was always told never do anything nice. As it will hurt you in the end. I really don't care if you trade or buy the codes. It's how you came across. The person asked for two codes below me. I know I posted them. He just came late.

Talk about my ***** all you wish. But I am the one who had the bluerays in hand not you. But you're the one that hurt the others asking for codes.

I am also the person who paid for the disc. Who is the rude one, the person who paid for it that wishes to wait till he is ready to watch it. To open it. Or the person who did not buy the disc that rags him for not opening it?

If I would not have posted the two codes. I would email them to the person who asked. I don't need them.

If it means anything to you. You did make me feel like a fool, I know that they are only codes.

I hope someone else takes over.

I just open Superman vs the Elite (I really like this one, Superman gets a little mid evil) It has a UV code if anyone wants it. I also got the Star Trek Original Motion Pictures Collection. The 1st 6 movies. This also has a UV code. 1st person to email/PM me will get it. I will no longer be just posting them. After all I have no *****.

I also got The Hangover Part 1 and 2. I am looking at part two and it has a code. But We will not be watching it till Part 3 is in the theater. The week before, or the week of. The 1st person to email me get get is. I only will open them when I am ready to watch them.

Sorry CSI. I paid for the movie, I will open it when I am ready to watch.

Again. The Code is FREE!

Sorry, I forgot.

We watched Trouble with the Curve. It also has a UV code. As and it's yours.

I have to say I was very happy with this movie. Amy Adams and her red hair is always a given to me. But Clint Eastwood coming back was worth it. Even I will say it in type. Justin Timberlade was good in it. As a rule I don't care to much for baseball movies. 61*, the Brad Pitt movie, the Blacksocks, and the Nature. I really like. If I could remember the other one (he cut his hand and had the a had a shut out. An A league of their own (Yes I cry at the end of that one). Ok maybe I do like them. :) But give me a Hockey movie any day.

Anyway. The code is up 1st person to PM gets it.l

I just open Superman vs the Elite (I really like this one, Superman gets a little mid evil) It has a UV code if anyone wants it. I also got the Star Trek Original Motion Pictures Collection. The 1st 6 movies. This also has a UV code. 1st person to email/PM me will get it. I will no longer be just posting them. After all I have no *****.

I also got The Hangover Part 1 and 2. I am looking at part two and it has a code. But We will not be watching it till Part 3 is in the theater. The week before, or the week of. The 1st person to email me get get is. I only will open them when I am ready to watch them.

Sorry CSI. I paid for the movie, I will open it when I am ready to watch.

Again. The Code is FREE!

lol, your like a dog with a bone aren't you. You just can't let go :dunno

At least you didn't take your ball and go home like you said you were going to :clap

lol, your like a dog with a bone aren't you. You just can't let go :dunno

At least you didn't take your ball and go home like you said you were going to :clap

It really has little to do with a bone or a dog. It has to do with you. Sorry if I rub you wrong really I don't care. I bought the movies and when I wish to open them it is up to me. Not you. Buy them yourself if you have a bone to pick with me. You will lose!

As for my *****. Well I am in Calif. I have a GF but. What the Hay. Na. I don't cheat. But maybe 4 years ago, before her and well. You would be a happier man!

I did give it some thought and really. All I would have been doing is letting you hurt the other users here. I gave away Superman, the 1st 6 ST Moives, and Trouble with the Curve. Today, and I feel good. I made 8 people happy today.

Can you say the same.

Kiss and Hugs

DR.Q2

Back