• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got the watch, and campaign and a few others..im still looking for looper...if anyone wants to trade...??

also looking for:
this is 40
parental guidance
rise of the guardians
wreck it ralph..
the adventures of baron Munchhausen

Pm/email. Me. I don't think anyone ask me for wreck it Ralph. This is 40. I have yet to open. Same with 3d of rise of the Guardians.

Baron I have to look but I think it a old/outdated code. I will ask my girlfriend to look it up. I will pm you if it's a good code.

Why not tonight but later this week.

Taken 2 Ultraviolet code will be up. I want to give other 's a shot for the code but PM me. I will pick the PMs and send the person the code. I want to be fair to all. I hope everyone understands this.

We were going to watch it tonight but DS9 S6 is playing. If I marry my GF I will/have the Wedding .if you watch the show you know what I am taking about, Hitlion does not do it anymore. Sad I did buy 4 Hero Guns, Gold Press Lamtem (SP) 15 sets. 6 case of Romulan Ale (Ok blue beer) (I have 2 for-sale bottles only if you want the 6 pack no I am keeping those, just don't drink them, yes I can take a picture), and a master painting from DS9. I wanted the THG but I did was short cash that day. I/We was sad they closed it.

For those that like ST. I own the Hero Batlfe (sp). And yes I can post a picture if anyone wants to see the one on Wolfs Wall.

CSI said I own all the movies. I don't I did stop counting after 3,000 and if you ask I will give you the URL to the site (I think I stop at 2,000 and that was back in 2008).

Why I am on a rant, and I can see it. I really don't need the codes. If anyone can used them. They are yours. Just remember I only open them when I watch them. Once they are open if there is a code. I will PM them. I will give a heads up (I have many that are open so you can ask, who knows)I will no longer Post them. All I ask if you are the person who gets the code. Just post you got the code. This way I don't see many PM/Emails. Its only fair.

Last edited:
ive got the watch, and campaign and a few others..im still looking for looper...if anyone wants to trade...??

also looking for:
this is 40
parental guidance
rise of the guardians
wreck it ralph..

Hi, seems I don't have This is 40 (GF got it from NF, and it as a sad movie, then again I will be 49 next month). But Wreck it Ralph is a Disney code. I will be using that to see Ironman3 3D Free. Sorry, Rise of the Guardians 3D has not been open yet. I don't see that for a month or so. My kid needs to watch that. She is on Hannah, Uhg! Odd both of the girls are on two and a half men, Jake? I looked and I don't have Baron Munchhausen. Again sorry. But I did PO GI JOE 3D today.

Sorry I was not much help. I used the code for Disney to see the movies for Free (2x) cuts the cost down. I hope you understand.

im still looking for dredd or looper..ive got a code for the dictator plus a few more...

Huh! Seems Dredd 3D was never posted. I will PM/Email you it. Loopers was posted and as far as I know was used. The Sony Code was never posted. Check you PM/Email.

Q

It really has little to do with a bone or a dog. It has to do with you. Sorry if I rub you wrong really I don't care. I bought the movies and when I wish to open them it is up to me. Not you. Buy them yourself if you have a bone to pick with me. You will lose!

As for my *****. Well I am in Calif. I have a GF but. What the Hay. Na. I don't cheat. But maybe 4 years ago, before her and well. You would be a happier man!

I did give it some thought and really. All I would have been doing is letting you hurt the other users here. I gave away Superman, the 1st 6 ST Moives, and Trouble with the Curve. Today, and I feel good. I made 8 people happy today.

Can you say the same.

Kiss and Hugs

DR.Q2

wow dude, wth? The only bone I have to pick with you is you coming onto my thread telling people they have no right to sell codes to me because you made up a rule of giving them away only. Then being a complete **** about it when I called you on it. As for opening your movies I don't care. You wanted to trade for something I was selling and told me you had every movie, but just kept stringing me along saying things like "their not opened yet" etc. I gave up on the trade after about 6 incoherent emails from you with excuses. Please don't make it seem like I was trying to make you open your precious Blu-Rays to give me something for free. You made the offer of a trade to me. You offered pretty much any code released and then didn't have any to trade. :dunno

What any of this has to do with you thinking of cheating on your GF I have no idea :cuckoo:

I will however say I like your taste in Star Trek, I am currently working through DS9 on Netflix myself. Almost bought a Batleth just the other day.

Geez guys, please leave the drama out of the thread and drop whatever it is that's going on. If you must continue, take it to pm's.

This thread is to help each other get codes.

Thanks
x :peace

Geez guys, please leave the drama out of the thread and drop whatever it is that's going on. If you must continue, take it to pm's.

This thread is to help each other get codes.

Thanks
x :peace

Dude you are right, and this is why I don't post anymore about him. He can do what he wishes, I said I was sorry and it's over with him.

I do have les miserables the new one. I have the older one but I don'tkknow if it has a code. 1st person to ask gets it. As long as that person has not gotten two codes in a role. I will pick the person.

Btw I like the older ones. I feel a sleep on the new one. My girlfriend likes it.

also looking for:
this is 40
parental guidance
rise of the guardians
wreck it ralph..

FYI, I need the ex items for the super evil dude. Any one have the hands and face pm me
I also need the ex stand for cody and Rex. I. Am willing to pay $20 00 each.

my camera batteries are dead right now..but if you google
"sideshow 501st clone" or something like that...there are pics of his base..it's white and blue..says vaders fist or something like that on it...

Let me check for you spider. Ill pm you here in a bit.

this is what im looking for
total recall - new one
parental guidance
wreck it ralph..
the 5 year engagement
pitch perfect
here comes the boom
flight
wunderlust
any older movies that you can get through UV now..lol

this is what i have either to trade for one of the above or whatever..just lmk (too many to post each code..so if you want one...i can post it here or pm ya..either way is fine)

the campaign
the dictator
thats my boy
dark shadows
snow white and the huntsman
resident evil retribution
argo
this is 40
twilight breaking dawn 1 & 2
the hobbit

Last edited:
anytime anyone wants to get rid of a movie code just PM me. I love watching movies and I have a 3 TB HD so room is no problem....TIA

anytime anyone wants to get rid of a movie code just PM me. I love watching movies and I have a 3 TB HD so room is no problem....TIA

The cool things about the codes is that they are stored online so yo don't need the space on your HDD.

Back