Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes... I can't wait. But I'm worried we haven't seen much of him.

..... Except in our dreams! Mu-ha ha ha ha

Just a glitch i certainly hope, Freddy dissapeared from the coming soon page.

YES I am that hooked on this statue that I follow it everyday!

A change of head and the EX will be able to display the soul on his body will be awesome.

I can not remember where I read it awhile ago but I thought I saw someone say this base will match the Jason . Does anyone know if I am right . Because that would be awesome if so .

If it's Freddy victims etcetera but with boiler room type material I will do a back flip in excitement! :rock

Its funny, but I just now realized that the Freddy, Jason and Pinhead PFs are from the 3rd installment of each franchise. The things you notice when you're bored?

I can not remember where I read it awhile ago but I thought I saw someone say this base will match the Jason . Does anyone know if I am right . Because that would be awesome if so .

If it's Freddy victims etcetera but with boiler room type material I will do a back flip in excitement! :rock

After what is possible to see in the "mintinbox" picture, the base looks the same as the previously PF. Would like SS to put something on top of the base like the new Jason base. Something that would fit in.
To have engraved Freddy`s victims in his base with pipes filling around, just like Jason base will be nice. I would put a finger on thats the case. As the picture tells me, the base looks the same as the old PF in design.

Is that pic where he's in the background at the studio even in this thread? I can't see it.

You mean this one?
dcdb6ffc0fd9514518247efdfebb8b03.jpg

Back