Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! That base looks bad ass! I also think they have changed freddys pose, as the gloved hand seems to be in a different position to what was teased before. This is excellent news as I personally wasn't too happy with it. Can't wait for it to go up for PO now :pray:

Are they putting the gloved hand behind his back again?

Im actually tempted to get this Freddy as well to go with my Jason's and now the announcement of Leather. Its good to be a horror fan.

Thank you guys for the link. Can't really tell if I like that pose or not, they mainly showed him from the back extending his gloved hand out. But my gawd that base and the detail on Freddy's headsculpt looks amazing.

Yeah, that Freddy base is so highly detailed. Fingers crossed most of that will transfer over into production.

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.50.54 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.51.11 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.51.18 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.50.17 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.50.23 AM.jpg

I prefer the base on this one over the Jason one for some reason. Especially like the veins creeping over the top. Looks very NOES appropriate.

This needs a syringe hand switchout. Since Jason got a spear and unmasked I think it's likely we will get syringe Freddy...

This needs a syringe hand switchout. Since Jason got a spear and unmasked I think it's likely we will get syringe Freddy...

My guess is a switch-out hand in the back and a regular one with the glove pointing up front

That's what I was hoping to see for the last Freddy PF (I believe this current one is Sideshow's 3rd Freddy PF? IDK). Maybe we'll finally see it.

Back