Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p1010059hec.jpg

Amazing! Love this pic. :clap

I'm trying Centurion, but I only get the question mark symbol, no pic. Let's try this..I apologize if this doesn't work.

a week at most mate, mine shipped on the 10th and will be here on Monday the 17th so if yours shipped Friday their time in US it could be in your hands next Friday depending on how swamped they are with xmas deliveries? They don't muck around though in my experience and the local guys who have the FedEX contract are Australian Air Express I think. You get a lot of info on the e-mail and tracking number so see what ETA they give you mate.

a week at most mate, mine shipped on the 10th and will be here on Monday the 17th so if yours shipped Friday their time in US it could be in your hands next Friday depending on how swamped they are with xmas deliveries? They don't muck around though in my experience and the local guys who have the FedEX contract are Australian Air Express I think. You get a lot of info on the e-mail and tracking number so see what ETA they give you mate.

perfect mate - thanks for the reply, subbed to your youtube channel ages ago...funny stuff bud

Did any of you other fellow Canadians get raped on import taxes as badly as I did? Like NINETY some odd dollars!? Ridiculous. On the brighter side Freddy rules, no issues at all this time and I should be posting my video review early next week.

Seriously, I can't get over how much better he looks. So much more menacing. With Palm down he looks to be missing something...Oh yeah his most iconic piece, His GLOVE!!!

The palm up also makes the piece look more alive. Palm down he looks to flat and boring.

Congrats to all who got this.

Did any of you other fellow Canadians get raped on import taxes as badly as I did? Like NINETY some odd dollars!? Ridiculous. On the brighter side Freddy rules, no issues at all this time and I should be posting my video review early next week.

No, mine was $28.78

They are talking about bringing it in here soon on any amount. Because of the retailers complaining and the increase in online shopping. Hope they don't

yeah i work for DHL and the amount of goods being imported by post is getting out of control. i have not heard anything about them lowering the duty free price for importations but if i do ill let you guy know...Hey Charlie do you only collect PFs or are you looking at getting EB BD T800?

Back