Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS is screwing up with many ex statues. A lot of the ex parts is now so minor that is should not even be called a ex. I mean the ex skull is really useless because the doll is so much better.

SS has been hit or miss with EX forever.

ROTLA Indy without a hat..
Monkey Brains with TOD Indy..
Mandalorian plaque with Fett..
Mouse Droid with Vader..
Art Prints - I know many love em but just as many could care less.

Personally I think buying an EX is just making sure you get a lower ES and the value can go up. Don't get me wrong there are some great Must have Ex out there but I think that the EX should not trump the reg as far as overall presentation goes.

I mean I think it's better when the Ex is something not as important because that way everyone that wants one gets the best statue and those who want something a little extra or are die hard fans can get the EX.

I think it kind of sucks for those who may have wanted the Rhino comiquette but missed the EX are now stuck with the crappy new version head and can't get the retro head.

Sometimes the EX is super cool like the Jason Ex. But it is still a good statue without the extras. But it really sucks if you miss out on something like Rhino or when SS was originally going to have the Boromir EX be the one with the hand raised (they were smart and switched that to the Reg version)

Just my opinion of course. But as I said SS has put out wat some might think of as boring EX ever since they started doing EX.

Received ex #8 today. One of my lowest numbers in my collection. Haven't had time to open him up yet. Will do so this weekend I hope.

SS has been hit or miss with EX forever.

ROTLA Indy without a hat..
Monkey Brains with TOD Indy..
Mandalorian plaque with Fett..
Mouse Droid with Vader..
Art Prints - I know many love em but just as many could care less.

Personally I think buying an EX is just making sure you get a lower ES and the value can go up. Don't get me wrong there are some great Must have Ex out there but I think that the EX should not trump the reg as far as overall presentation goes.

I mean I think it's better when the Ex is something not as important because that way everyone that wants one gets the best statue and those who want something a little extra or are die hard fans can get the EX.

I think it kind of sucks for those who may have wanted the Rhino comiquette but missed the EX are now stuck with the crappy new version head and can't get the retro head.

Sometimes the EX is super cool like the Jason Ex. But it is still a good statue without the extras. But it really sucks if you miss out on something like Rhino or when SS was originally going to have the Boromir EX be the one with the hand raised (they were smart and switched that to the Reg version)

Just my opinion of course. But as I said SS has put out wat some might think of as boring EX ever since they started doing EX.

That sounds awesome! :)

I don't need your confirmation... JAWS!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ski :D

an-american-werewolf-in-london-lifesize-prop-xl.jpg

Like Hell you don't Ski !!! You would be lost without me!!:lecture

Guess what just showed up on my doorstep!! Ex # 13 and 19 and Reg # 120 and 210!!!!

They are so awesome!! I can't get over how great the sculpt is. The lighting effect makes this one of the best PFs ever

I love that I got four of them just so I would not have to take pictures and show them to you guys!!

Just Recieved Mine Guys :yess:

This Things Beautiful - Got Number 6/400 Ex - but on the box and brown shipper it say,s number 7 :slap

So Who,s Got My number 6 Box :lol Pic,s Coming Soon !!!

Holy crapola that is one amazing base. Man, if I didn't have 3 pf's and 2 hot toys coming in a 2 month period, I would re-consider getting this just for the base.

Back