Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, I had a quick peek to make sure he is intact, all looks good - proper vid tonight sometime.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v52OIhpakBs[/ame]

Number 24 is a super good number to get too coz thats how many hairpieces John Saxon went thru in the filming of the original NoES.

just called UPS i can pick up mine on wednesday morning (2 kms from where i work) thats super fast considering it was only shipped on friday - cant wait. looking forward to your tubevid Charlie

20121214_165747.jpg

20121214_165037.jpg

20121214_171441.jpg

Beautiful, honestly.

Exclusive Number 126 arrived safe and sound. Blown away how well this turned out. I've got this and the original version tuff call but I prefer this one to the old one.

Awesome video Bruce. You really tell the story of being a Sideshow Freaks collector exceptionally well. Eloquently stated. Two thumbs up!

Well Done CHIN!!

This is pretty much the ultimate Freddy. The only one close IMO is SS Demon Freddy PF.

Great Job SS!!!

One of your best reviews yet, Bruce! Well done. Makes me not want to bother putting mine up...

Awesome video Bruce. You really tell the story of being a Sideshow Freaks collector exceptionally well. Eloquently stated. Two thumbs up!

Thanks heaps guys, its been one of the coolest threads I've been involved with in here waiting for this PF YO SIDESHOW FREAKS, WE DID IIIIIIIT!

chrisfavemorocky2.jpg

I thought this was interesting for those of us running out of precious collecting space. Maybe not the choice set up for some but good to know Freddy is one of those rare pieces with a small enough base that he can actually share the same level of a Detolf with certain other pf's. Even better that one of those pf's happens to be Jason himself.

Though for obvious reasons you're going to want to put these guys on the bottom level which unfortunately isn't the greatest angle for viewing Freddy. Leaving you with the only other option of placing them on the very top.

IMG_0786_zps7111331a.jpg

Back