Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, I can't get over how much better he looks. So much more menacing. With Palm down he looks to be missing something...Oh yeah his most iconic piece, His GLOVE!!!

The palm up also makes the piece look more alive. Palm down he looks to flat and boring.

Congrats to all who got this.

Yeah man, it really makes a huge difference. Sideshow should throw up some pictures with it palm up. I bet they will sell a lot faster.

This was my last order in my account. I have $50 in RPs to deal with now, and Boba Mythos has been calling my name. But I think I'll let them sit there. PFs have been growing on me of late. Plus, no more job after February means I shouldn't be ordering ****!

palm up for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8272271545_b583bac5bd_b.jpg

What a simple and 'duh' change to make this piece so much more menacing.

man i really looking forward to seeing mine should be this week sometime - it will be my first SS PF - i have got HT, and the EB T-800 now i know they are very different but interested to see how they stack up against my t-800 in particular. im only going to focus on 1/4 scale these days

Yeah, you need to use a lot of force to get it in either position so it's not going anywhere :)

Yeah, i don't get why SS didn't go with magnets? I have had problems with the peg slots in the past ( paint or debris inside, peg won't fit correctly). Or, why not put a pcd like piping tube in the slot area for the mounted piece.

man i really looking forward to seeing mine should be this week sometime - it will be my first SS PF - i have got HT, and the EB T-800 now i know they are very different but interested to see how they stack up against my t-800 in particular. im only going to focus on 1/4 scale these days

Good decision, I think. The 1/4 scale sure has a great presence on any collector's shelf. Except for the 1:2 and 1:1 collector. :lol

Back