Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I dig the pose, freddy is skinny too man people moaning about that, I don't get it. Face sculpt is great too.

The EX skull doesn't really make sense to me but sideshow have a bit of a history of bonehead choices for EX's amirite? Sometimes they get it right (Jason pt3 PF, T1 PF) but mostly they seem to get it wrong (Raiders alt profile? T2 1/4 scale endo arm wtf!).

I think we'd have gotten a pic or two in a different pose if that was the case. Why they want to articulate R2 and 3PO and not other PFs is beyond me.

We could always hope. I think a bendable arm/elbow/wrist could do wonders for the pose. I'm sure the chances are slim, but who knows. Maybe on March 8 Sideshow may just suprise us.

Ah I dig the pose, freddy is skinny too man people moaning about that, I don't get it. Face sculpt is great too.

The EX skull doesn't really make sense to me but sideshow have a bit of a history of bonehead choices for EX's amirite? Sometimes they get it right (Jason pt3 PF, T1 PF) but mostly they seem to get it wrong (Raiders alt profile? T2 1/4 scale endo arm wtf!).

Hey I thought the end arm was a decent exclusive. It played a significant role in the movie. However I would have preffered a battle damaged alternate head more.

You just nailed it though bro, battle damage head was a freaking no brainer. I personally don't like an EX that can't be made part of the fig you know. If its some extra bit that sposed to sit on or next to the base then that's lame.

As for best value PF ever surely that's a fight between Jason pt3 and Mola ram. Mola came with two heads and two hearts man! That PF freaking rules!

You just nailed it though bro, battle damage head was a freaking no brainer. I personally don't like an EX that can't be made part of the fig you know. If its some extra bit that sposed to sit on or next to the base then that's lame.

As for best value PF ever surely that's a fight between Jason pt3 and Mola ram. Mola came with two heads and two hearts man! That PF freaking rules!

I agree Mola Ram is a grail. I picked it up for almost nothing, which was good for me, but unfortanate that its worth almost nothing, though I haven't looked at the prices lately to see what it's been selling for.

Such a waste of an awesome head sculpt. Everything else is lame.
"Naf said" (c)

:lecture this one looks sooooooooooooooooo bad ass even tho it's a '05 product :gah:
IMG_7542.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

man i dig this alot im not worried about if he looks a little on the skinny side but i just dont like the pose much, what are the chances of SS changing it a little? i havent got a good 1/4 scale freddy because im new to the 1/4 scale. I have no statues yet can you guys tell me the difference with the paints compared to a hot toys or EB figure? im only a collector of NOES figs and Arny figs. im digging my EB T-800...will this PF stack up?

Not sure whether I like the looks of this one over the original. SilentSurfers Photoshop mods were awesome but I do like how the fingers dangle by his side.

Its just that damn Ex and the fail hat that turns me off. And now I do realise the problem with the red and black sweater. It doesn't stand out like the red and green does. And it looks nowhere near as classic.

man i dig this alot im not worried about if he looks a little on the skinny side but i just dont like the pose much, what are the chances of SS changing it a little? i havent got a good 1/4 scale freddy because im new to the 1/4 scale. I have no statues yet can you guys tell me the difference with the paints compared to a hot toys or EB figure? im only a collector of NOES figs and Arny figs. im digging my EB T-800...will this PF stack up?

It should stack up mate but it's not gonna be posable. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the pose to change either.

Did you get the T1 PF man? If you're into Arnie that's a must. I prefer PFs though so I'm biased. :mummy :mummy

It should stack up mate but it's not gonna be posable. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the pose to change either.

Did you get the T1 PF man? If you're into Arnie that's a must. I prefer PFs though so I'm biased. :mummy :mummy

fair enough, thanks for the reply. i didnt get the T1 PF :( i havent seen it in the flesh but i didnt really like arnys lips on it tho...forgive me. i was spending my coin on the EB T800 and the HT T1, im not getting anymore 1/6 scale anymore because i love the 1/4 so much more. what place do you buy your PFs at in Australia?

As undoubtedley cool as this is I'll pass. Am happy enough with the previous SS Freddy/Skull figure I've got.

The glove being obscured on this one is a big downer though.

Love the pose!

The Exculsive is not needed... the doll rocks! :rock

It's the Hat... :( :lol

Deamon Freddy is all the Freddy I need I guess.

I would like to know why Sideshow doesnt make a point of asking its customers what kind of exclusives they would like when going into development for a statue? Why do they insist on just doing whatever and then having everyone hate it?
And that goes for pose too. Why be so damn secretive and risk losing sales, when you could easily have all your statues sell out and in high demand just buy getting some simple feedback from us?

Prolly don't want to deal with the drama that comes up in the Rainman threads. :dunno

SS does what they want. If you don't like it don't buy it and move on. :)

On the price point, as the price of labor and oil continue to rise~we are definitely paying more for collectibles. I dont remember the exact year that SSC released their Universal Monsters Premium Format Mummy figure. It's been awhile...possibly 5-6 years ago. But it was $350.00 retail like our pal Freddy.

It came with a gigantic sarcophagus and a base to sit it in. 4 piece pf total. Sarcophagus, ornate lid, Mummy figure, and large base. Freddy doesnt come with nearly as many bells and whistles and he's the same price. Up,up,up. I am still amazed Jason was as affordable as he was. I think I will go do a snoopy dance around him real quick.:wink1:

was so ampt on this, still am ... great head sculpt and paint app but the anorexia body that sideshow gave him does not do it for me, very :( , price is also a killer but with sideshow new flexpay options def affordable but over time of course.

Last edited:
was so ampt on this, still am ... great head sculpt and paint app...

Never, ever, ever ever ever ever EVER, get excited for paint apps on a prototype. The prototype was made by a team of talented artists. The piece you'll be paying $350 for will be assembled and painted by a room full of impoverished people who don't really give a ____.

Am I the only one who sees Freddy as being very skinny? It doesn't seem off to me that he is skinny. Only parts of this I dislike is the lackluster pose and the fact we can't remove the hat.

SS, reading what you said about ssc, completely unshocking. I figured as much from them. Makes you really think about the kind of company they are. But unfortunately I like my collectibles too much to turn my back. And they have given me some VERY nice freebies. I just have to hope that over time they start to open up to more ideas. Because if you think about it, getting the collectors vote could be a huge plus.

Anyways, as for the PF...I don't have a Jason pf, and I do want one. I got on the waitlist long ago for the ex and they closed it on me. Was so heart breaking. I don't care much for regulars and I wont pay hundreds upon hundreds. So I'm trying to decide what I want to do...I feel like Freddy and Jason should stand together.

Back