Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they brought out his gloved hand just a little more it would be perfect. Otherwise I like the pose. I think it will look better being slighly turned to the side rather then the straight on look. He does look a tad skinny.

It does look more like the FVJ glove with the blades being so loarge. But I think that is a good thing. Love the FVJ glove.

It will be interesting to see in hand photos and see if that gloved hand is really as hidden as it appears.

YOUR GONNA HAVE TO CHOP THE HEAD TOO :lol AS ITS LOOKING TO THE SIDE AND NOT HEAD ON ;)

I will have to wait till I have it in hand to decide that - most likely the head stays as I don't mind that as it is but the left shoulder will have to be lowered. It's a shame the base is so small this could have done with some boiler room pipes.

Depending on the release date I may or may not order this. Those coming out sooner are a higher priority. But I agree that the current pose is just fine. Could be better but then again can't everything?

AWESOME CONCEPT! Looking forward to see pics of this PF with this mod in ur thread :yess:

Aaaaaaaaaaand tho we started to dream:
1) changed the position of the right arm and gloved palm
2) modded the hat
3) made the sweater sitting more natural and added some green on the strips

SilentSurferRIDDICK_ANOESPFMod.jpg

Not the best PS but u get the idea.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

A Lot better! (Especially the torso widening and the shrinking of the hat) if it was like this id buy it in a second! :clap

While the pose is lacking, I will still buy this. I missed out on the FvJ PF and I am happy to see Sideshow making another. This will look good o my horror shelf.

Negativ : -no removable hat
-wrong pullover colours
-price is too high (max. $250)
Positiv: ?

Quickly hingerotzt to make easy money not really collector friendly.
The good old days are long gone.:wave

Negativ : -no removable hat
-wrong pullover colours
-price is too high (max. $250)
Positiv: ?

Quickly hingerotzt to make easy money not really collector friendly.
The good old days are long gone.:wave

1. They haven't said if the hat isn't removable or not.

2. The colors are red and green.

3. I agree on the price. It is too much.

Positives? The headsculpt is killer. I do enjoy the ''boiler room'' base.

I may order this if it goes up before I head out the door to work, and even still may order it once I get to work anyway. I have almost no self control with these POs sometimes for beloved favorites. Enough rewards points to bring it below the price point it should be at anyway, and I haven't had a PO since October, so I guess I'm doing fair at limiting myself.

Let's see how good this new flex system is to me...

Back