Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks charismatic and detailed but not tied to a specific ANOES-movie.
I'm just tired of all this conceptual idiocy around almost every PF.

Which I like. People get too nit picky when its based on a specific scene/still/image/etc. Its better to get a PF that brings out the essence of the character, like the Jack Sparrow PF.

I once saw the pre-form of this PF, but without the finished sculpt on it. The pose is pretty cool, especially if the exclusive is a Springwood Slasher portrait (no I don't know if that's the case).

I personally prefer the Part 3 & 4 makeup, which is what this likeness is, so this is ideal for me. Couldn't be happier. Proto paint job looks incredible, too.

I agree, his make up looks better around then too. 1 was horrible along with the missing stripes on the sleaves so I'm glad they didn't go with that. The fully striped sweater is far more iconic, as are the later make ups. I don't know why they keep making the sweater red and black though! :gah:

Man I hope they make the blades out of metal this time it would make the PF stand out I love this sculpt and cant wait to see the EX hope it's switch out hands head print everything that came with the Jason EX looking very forward to this very bought

I hope so too. I'd love to get the two art prints framed together :drool

NO noes1??? uh dammit. I want the oldshool freddy!!!! somebody expert confirm what part he is.

I think he's a 'best of' Freddy. Using bits and pieces from looks to create the ultimate, iconic Freddy.

Nice.

Pleasnant surprise! Great to see Sideshow is still interested in some classic horror.

I may have pick this up, the sculpt is already better than the JvF version and hopefully he will be on a much taller base, so he doesn't look like such a twerp. Can't wait to see the full reveal, and hope the price isn't too high.

Maybe we will see another Leatherface too :dunno

I hope so too. The tiny base is what put me off of getting the original when the new Jason PF came out. I wanted a Freddy to go with him, but the bases just didn't work together. Hopefully this one will!

hopefully its a low ex edition 300 max!

Can't wait for the full reveal of this :D :rock

An EX of 300 would be fantastic :drool

People only say that until they miss out like they did with the Jason PF. :rotfl

And I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that liked Freddy holding a doll! :rock

dsc01619g.jpg

dsc01620m.jpg

Which I like. People get too nit picky when its based on a specific scene/still/image/etc. Its better to get a PF that brings out the essence of the character, like the Jack Sparrow PF.

That's why I don't like 1/4 statues and love 1/6 action figures :yess: :lol:lol:lol

That's why I don't like 1/4 statues and love 1/6 action figures :yess: :lol:lol:lol

Yeah, me to. But every now and then there is a PF that is just too good to pass up. Plus this is totally a sister piece to the pt. 3 Jason PF, so it makes this a must have.

But yeah, thats the biggest issue with statues. You either like the pose or you don't. There is no changing it, so articulated figures have them beat there! :rock

I would like to see a remake version of Freddy done in PF style. I know a lot of people disliked the movie but Jackie Earle Haley was undeniably excellent in the role!

Guess this will have to do for now :lol jks

Man are people ever happy with a new statue/figure some of you are way to critical I mean they finally give us some horror love and you guys act like they slept with your sisster well not all but but most I agree with buttmunch it's kinda a best of Freddy man this thing is going to look so good with the rest of the horror PFs can't wait to see the glove hand material,pose I mean I could t be more exited about a PF

I hope not. I would much rather have a classic Freddy but REALLY what I want them to do is a new freaking Leatherface.

That would be cool.

maybe it's just the light, but the eyes already look a little off, either way I'll watch this one. Still want my pinhead pf more though.

I really want Pinhead!

I have been wanting a Freddy to start my NLH collection, but with everything they have coming, I may have to say no to this. Which is going to hurt me.

Man are people ever happy with a new statue/figure some of you are way to critical I mean they finally give us some horror love and you guys act like they slept with your sisster well not all but but most I agree with buttmunch it's kinda a best of Freddy man this thing is going to look so good with the rest of the horror PFs can't wait to see the glove hand material,pose I mean I could t be more exited about a PF

:pray: Please have metal claws! :pray:

Not a huge Freddy fan, but it does look pretty cool. I'd get Pinhead before Freddy, but being that Freddy is an icon of horror I might pick this guy up regardless. We'll see...

Cuz in original ANOES it was red-n-black... And there wasn't any lines on it's sleeves... So you obviously know what it means, yeah? F'UP!!!

I don't particularly care about the original movie and there are lines on the sleeves. Im not even sure what your ranting about, maybe you need a dose of lithium. Or is this just nerd rage?

Cuz in original ANOES it was red-n-black... And there wasn't any lines on it's sleeves... So you obviously know what it means, yeah? F'UP!!!

Nope. You F'd up. It was green and red in the original ANOES. Craven heard red and green where the hardest colors for the eyes to see together so he went with that. They were never black.

Nope. You F'd up. It was green and red in the original ANOES. Craven heard red and green where the hardest colors for the eyes to see together so he went with that. They were never black.

Definitely red and green a good example of this is where Nancy sets Freddy on fire. And there are no stripes on the sleeves that didn't happen until Freddy's Revenge.

I'm just glad to see Freddy getting some new PF love and not remake Freddy. I would have preferred to have something with a chest of souls exposed but this looks pretty kick ass. Heres hoping for some metal finger knives.

Back