Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly the likeness looks better than the other Freddy PF, which I used to own. But I don't need him. I'm patiently waiting for Pinhead.

Admittedly the likeness looks better than the other Freddy PF, which I used to own. But I don't need him. I'm patiently waiting for Pinhead.

I'm DEFINITELY getting pinhead! I didn't expect there to be another iconic horror PF before Pinhead. I wonder when Freddy will actually ship...I'm going freaking broke.

maybe it's just the light, but the eyes already look a little off, either way I'll watch this one. Still want my pinhead pf more though.

Man this is so cool I'm so happy love the sculpt love everything except if this Is from noes1 why does he has stripes on his arms arrrrgh come on sideshow

Omg I am def ordering this I was not expecting this at all I am still waiting for the pin head pf iwill def get both to go wit hmy friday the 13th part 3 jason.

Sculpt looks like part 4, but pretty sure the sweater was still red and green (not black).

This Freddy looks great, I have the first one and love him too. I'm going to be ordering this one also. I'm also looking forward to the Pinhead. Been awhile since they showed us the production peek....

I once saw the pre-form of this PF, but without the finished sculpt on it. The pose is pretty cool, especially if the exclusive is a Springwood Slasher portrait (no I don't know if that's the case).

I personally prefer the Part 3 & 4 makeup, which is what this likeness is, so this is ideal for me. Couldn't be happier. Proto paint job looks incredible, too.

Back