Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about the stripes on his sweater... Fact is, if you dont buy this, you're a retard.

I prefer the sweater sleeves to be striped but want it red/green not red/black. Dont care about accuracy to the first film (sweater sleeves not striped). Should be red/green, maybe just looks black in the photo.

Sideshow's 12" Freddys have the same problem. The stripes are very,very, very dark green. Basically black. I can't believe they are still haven't this problem. I thought the FvJ PFa fixed that. I mean if Mezco can get the sweater right, why can't Sideshow? :dunno

Looks pretty good. But Im waiting for Pinhead. Depending on price, but Im sure I have enough points to get Pinhead for free!

Yeah I'm looking forward to Pinhead, Freddy is a nice surprise though. Now I can only hope for a more brutal looking Leatherface and Michael.

Man are people ever happy with a new statue/figure some of you are way to critical I mean they finally give us some horror love and you guys act like they slept with your sisster well not all but but most I agree with buttmunch it's kinda a best of Freddy man this thing is going to look so good with the rest of the horror PFs can't wait to see the glove hand material,pose I mean I could t be more exited about a PF

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
I always wanna say this but my english is so bad

Nope. You F'd up.
As always, baby!

beetlejuice.gif

It was green and red in the original ANOES.
Craven heard red and green where the hardest colors for the eyes to see together so he went with that.
They were never black.
Hmmm. I gues the prob is that...
The stripes are very, very, very dark green. Basically black.
... So yeah, about right. My bad! :monkey3

The red green was done well on the first premium format, can't imagine why they would make this one black.

A little early to start panicing.

Chicken littles.

Last edited:
I love the Black and Red combo they got going. The green may be more iconic but why can't we give the new colour a chance?

Also, why the hate for a possible remake PF? Jackie is the best freddy to grace the screen since Robert:lol

The green may be more iconic but why can't we give the new colour a chance?
Umm, cause it's flat out wrong. Green is not "more iconic", its correct. It'd be like putting Jason in a football helmet, then saying "Why can't we give the new mask a chance." If Sideshow made a pink Superman, would you give that a chance too.

If Freddy had appeared in both green/red and black/red sweaters, then a debate about which is "more iconic" could happen. That's not the case. Black is wrong. Period. Sideshow wouldn't make such a blatant mistake, at least I would hope not.

But until we see the official pix, I wouldn't worry about it.

Or you can just not think and panic.

Chicken littles.

Umm, cause it's flat out wrong. Green is not "more iconic", its correct. It'd be like putting Jason in a football helmet, then saying "Why can't we give the new mask a chance." If Sideshow made a pink Superman, would you give that a chance too.

If Freddy had appeared in both green/red and black/red sweaters, then a debate about which is "more iconic" could happen. That's not the case. Black is wrong. Period. Sideshow wouldn't make such a blatant mistake, at least I would hope not.

But until we see the official pix, I wouldn't worry about it.

Or you can just not think and panic.

Chicken littles.

Freddy wore the Black and Red sweater in some of the films. Superman never wore pink and Jason never a football helmet. So your comparisons are redundant.

:dunno

Freddy wore the Black and Red sweater in some of the films. Superman never wore pink and Jason never a football helmet. So your comparisons are redundant.

:dunno

The isn't a singe Englund Elm St where he wears a red and black sweater. So your opinion in this thread is redundant.

Back